ADVERTISEMENT

Boxes of old Husker games on VHS from the 90's

huskerick

Oct 24, 2001
Cleaning out the basement. What to do? Probably too expensive to ship out.
Go Big Red!!!

I just moved and had VHSs and DVDs of every Nebraska game televised on network and cable since 1984. Hated throwing them away, but like a bunch of other stuff I threw out, sometimes you just gotta let go. I mean I had to ask myself am I ever really going to watch these games? When the answer was no, they went into the trash.

I just moved and had VHSs and DVDs of every Nebraska game televised on network and cable since 1984. Hated throwing them away, but like a bunch of other stuff I threw out, sometimes you just gotta let go. I mean I had to ask myself am I ever really going to watch these games? When the answer was no, they went into the trash.
AltruisticReliableBongo-size_restricted.gif

I converted all my vhs games to dvd years ago. The quality lessens unless you know what you are doing. I didnt have blu ray either which did not help. Anyway i uploaded them to youtube a few years ago. About 200 games and i have over 2000 subscribers. Many of you probably have watched them. There are people who want high quality vhs copies of rare games out there to convert to digital. I shipped all my vhs tapes to someone on here who wanted them 10 years ago.

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dinglefritz
I converted all my vhs games to dvd years ago. The quality lessens unless you know what you are doing. I didnt have blu ray either which did not help. Anyway i uploaded them to youtube a few years ago. About 200 games and i have over 2000 subscribers. Many of you probably have watched them. There are people who want high quality vhs copies of rare games out there to convert to digital. I shipped all my vhs tapes to someone on here who wanted them 10 years ago.
I personally greatly appreciate this, thank you!

Reactions: CC_Lemming
I have boxes of games on dvd, vhs, and audio cassette, too. My collection goes beyond Nebraska games, I have several hundred NFL and college games from the 70's and 80's. I use to trade games with other collectors, but YouTube ended that. All my vhs and cassette tapes have been converted over to dvd/cd; wore out a vhs/dvd recorder doing it. I do watch a couple games a month.

I have boxes of games on dvd, vhs, and audio cassette, too. My collection goes beyond Nebraska games, I have several hundred NFL and college games from the 70's and 80's. I use to trade games with other collectors, but YouTube ended that. All my vhs and cassette tapes have been converted over to dvd/cd; wore out a vhs/dvd recorder doing it. I do watch a couple games a month.
I would be curious to see what you have that I have not uploaded to YouTube. My YouTube account is bmboldt.

Reactions: salsa red
Anyone know a link to NU MSU 96? Never saw it and haven't seen it reaired anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT