ADVERTISEMENT

BOR meeting with SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he did not.

He did in at least one of the 2 polls (missed the AP in 2013). I initially checked Wikipedia and I should have clarified that we dropped out of the rankings in 2014 after Barney's bowl loss, but at the end of the regular season when Bo was fired, we were ranked in both polls.

However, I think we can all agree that we have higher expectations than being barely ranked in years 6 and 7 and no championships to show for it. I maintain that he should have been fired after Year 6 for that and many other reasons.

We have so many good things happening right now it's incredible to me that some would put their pettiness above the program.

Reactions: 73HUSKER
He did in at least one of the 2 polls (missed the AP in 2013). I initially checked Wikipedia and I should have clarified that we dropped out of the rankings in 2014 after Barney's bowl loss, but at the end of the regular season when Bo was fired, we were ranked in both polls.

However, I think we can all agree that we have higher expectations than being barely ranked in years 6 and 7 and no championships to show for it. I maintain that he should have been fired after Year 6 for that and many other reasons.

End of regular season doesn't count otherwise, 2008 NU wasn't ranked EOS heading in to the game against Clemson.

Not everyone can agree, the #9wins crowd is happy with 9 wins.

You can't make this shit up.

These clowns are overreaching again, during a search for a chancellor this time (last time it was a president), all because they lost the war with Harvey over Bo Pelini. Stop meddling in the AD and do your damn jobs.

Reactions: tpmcg and 73HUSKER
What is there to bump? You were a bloner for years and you are against the new regime. Pretty simple. You can deny all you like.
Dead wrong. Yes, I was underwhelmed by the hiring of HCMR, but have been cautiously optimistic going forward. I wanted Bo out long ago, probably before you did. Get it straight.

Dead wrong. Yes, I was underwhelmed by the hiring of HCMR, but have been cautiously optimistic going forward. I wanted Bo out long ago, probably before you did. Get it straight.
Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

Reactions: sparky62
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT