ADVERTISEMENT

Boom

Hell yes, I live this pick up. I honestly preferred Rollins over Carnie. Huge get to tag up with Fidone.

AJ Rollins along with Thomas Fidone gives us a good set of TEs for the next 4-5 years. Fidone is the elite one that has an immediate impact and AJ is one that will give us a 1-2 punch at TE. One is 6’5 225 and the other is 6’6 220....talk about match up nightmares. Good luck BIG 10 West LBs and DBs....GBR

For all the gnashing of teeth over the spring and summer and boasting of Iowa and Minnesota about “out recruiting” Nebraska, we are now 3rd in the Big Ten behind Ohio State and Michigan. Now it hasn’t meant much on the field yet in results, but a reminder that rankings are fluid and will change throughout the year.

For all the gnashing of teeth over the spring and summer and boasting of Iowa and Minnesota about “out recruiting” Nebraska, we are now 3rd in the Big Ten behind Ohio State and Michigan. Now it hasn’t meant much on the field yet in results, but a reminder that rankings are fluid and will change throughout the year.

it’s only been 2 years for Frost. His first true class (2019) just redshirted last year. The talent will eventually show on the field. All anyone has to do is look at UCF that year they went 13-0 and beat 4 Top 25 teams and one Top 6 team (Auburn which beat Bama and George that year and was close to winning the SEC title).

Reactions: OzzyLvr
That’s all fine but let’s start seeing results on the field and start winning...Does nothing having high rated class and doing nothing with it the past 5 years...

agreed. I still can’t believe how many transfers we lost from the Mike Riley’s classes. That absolutely KILLED us performance wise on the field. Yes, we had Top 25 classes but the transfers we had, if you take those guys out, it would have equaled to us having Top 40-45 classes instead of top 25 or better.

I guess I do get it, those guys Were recruited for the pro-style offense and not the spread pro offense. And Mike Riley and Coach Cav did a horrible job with the Oline recruiting (hell you could also that at RB, WR, DE and LB too). That did us not favors at all.

Last edited:
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

I have to wonder if the Husker's "we want to play football" stance isn't helping them some in recruiting. I hope so!

Well the guys we got were in our back yard, ask this again if we pull some kids from either coast, but it is very possible you might be onto something, just not sure the last two guys are an accurate barometer.

Hell yes, I live this pick up. I honestly preferred Rollins over Carnie. Huge get to tag up with Fidone.

AJ Rollins along with Thomas Fidone gives us a good set of TEs for the next 4-5 years. Fidone is the elite one that has an immediate impact and AJ is one that will give us a 1-2 punch at TE. One is 6’5 225 and the other is 6’6 220....talk about match up nightmares. Good luck BIG 10 West LBs and DBs....GBR
Don't you think that we will probably take Carnie as well? Maybe as a greyshirt at worst?

3 four stars is not enough. Unless we grab about 7 more this class is a failure.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca

Rollins could also play OLB.

Reactions: huskerssalts
3 four stars is not enough. Unless we grab about 7 more this class is a failure.

well technically we have 5 4 star recruits right now. Thomas Fidone and Teddy Prochazka both Top 100, K Grimes and R Kpai both Top 250 and Latrell Neville a regular 4 star recruit when going off of the Big 3 recruiting sites (Rivals, 24/7 and ESPN recruiting).

Then we have 5 or 6 borderline 4 star recruits. Hence the Top 18 team ranking we have right now. And we aren’t done. We could definitely add another or few. GBR

Reactions: WHCSC and TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT