ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM

Any idea what he meant by "Due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be attending TAMU anymore"?

No idea there, it could be any number of things. Could be a simple excuse as to why he’s not going to Texas AM and staying home instead. Maybe the coronavirus has him rethinking things or his parents? Either way, I’m glad it played out in our favor.

Reactions: WHCSC
Yeah this had less to do with Bolt reeling him in or not messing around...Max reached out to the coaches after hearing he didnt fit in the numbers game down there... He did say that if he would have gotten an offer sooner from NU he would have considered us more but the offer came late.. anyways glad he will be N this year regardless of how he got here.. just dont get it twisted

Sounded like a numbers on field issue with more guys coming back than expected to aggieland
This is going to happen at a lot of places and in a lot of sports. The NCAA is letting schools decide whether to grant seniors an extra year of eligibility and keep their scholarships. So this is creating a pinch for those incoming freshmen. And in baseball fewer underclassmen got drafted. Plus the fact that schools are facing budget issues.

It's a good situation for places like Nebraska to be able to capitalize on.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT