ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM

Staff were on him early- must see something they like.

Welcome to Husker Nation

Yes. My step-moms nephew. Great family with greater work ethic than I could ever hope for. Can’t wait to watch him play.

@SWIowahawks has generally been good here. Doesn’t provoke, unless he’s provoked. Happy to cheer for one of your relatives!

If it is your step mother’s nephew he in reality isn’t your true nephew.. FWIW..Sorry.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Welcome Seth...Take that Minnesota Golden Gophers!! Winking

giphy.gif

Do you have a concussion?
I know, I know... maybe I’m giving too much credit... but I’ve seen him around quite awhile and generally he never poked the bear. Only recently has that changed, IMO, and I think it’s largely because we have become inundated with Iowa fans over here popping off all the time. Anyone with Iowa in their screen name has been lambasted by us posters and swiowahawk has responded in kind, to a degree.

Would it be better if I said he’s better than the rest of Iowa fans on this board?

Read the OWH story about him. Didn't know he played eight-man. Article said he had narrowed it down to K-State and Nebraska. Didn't realize Tabor was that close to Lincoln. Welcome on board, Seth!

Reactions: dinglefritz
Read the OWH story about him. Didn't know he played eight-man. Article said he had narrowed it down to K-State and Nebraska. Didn't realize Tabor was that close to Lincoln. Welcome on board, Seth!
Apparently Iowa didn’t offer him.

Also, I can understand somewhat how swiowahawks feels... my daughter who just graduated is going to minnesota and has been tried out and been accepted into the colorguard, so she will be performing at halftimes. I’m thrilled for her, but my minnesota friends are giving me the business about now I have to be a gopher fan. Not gonna happen. I’ll support her, but that’s as far as it goes.

Also, I can understand somewhat how swiowahawks feels... my daughter who just graduated is going to minnesota and has been tried out and been accepted into the colorguard, so she will be performing at halftimes. I’m thrilled for her, but my minnesota friends are giving me the business about now I have to be a gopher fan. Not gonna happen. I’ll support her, but that’s as far as it goes.

If I where you I would be a Gopher fan for every game except for the obvious game against Nebraska..My father was a gopher fan at one time too, till he moved to Nebraska and settled down and married my mother who passed away in March..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
First 8-man scholarship since Andrew Shanle in 2002. Obviously should have offered guys like Ott and Bazata, since.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
If I where you I would be a Gopher fan for every game except for the obvious game against Nebraska..My father was a gopher fan at one time too, till he moved to Nebraska and settled down and married my mother who passed away in March..
A part of me wants to, but there are 2 things standing in my way... PJ Fleck, and, well, PJ Fleck. :)

OKAY.. My apologies to SWhawkeye, I get it and understand in the big picture of what matters..
No worries. Thanks for the run down of my family. ;) I’ve been part of his side since I was in 6th grade 22 years ago. Essentially, his entire family lives in Tabor where my wife and I have settled down. So we are all close. I had to work tonight so I missed the family get together where he announced.

As far as his recruitment, it started with some interest from Iowa last year. Then Nebraska and ISU quickly offered. I’m not sure what happened with ISU as it seemed they were his favorite up until a couple months ago. Not sure how that relationship ended. Frost visited the school and my dad (complete Husker hater) said he couldn’t have been nicer. Great with the young kids and took the time to visit with everyone of them.

As far as Iowa, Kirk and the LB coach randomly visited before Corona and my aunt said it was kind of awkward because communication had been non existent for a while. The hope was that an offer was coming but I knew better. They had already filled their LB slots.

Wiltfong put in his crystal ball a month ago or so so I asked my aunt. She said he hadn’t talked much about it lately so even her and my uncle didn’t really know. Or atleast they weren’t gonna ruin the surprise if he knew. I do know he and his mom went to Manhattan on Thursday to check out the town again since you can’t meet with coaches. Must have wanted to triple check that Lincoln is where he wanted to call home.

Seth speaks softly but carries a big stick. He is fearless and athletic. His dad played football at Peru State and his mom played Volleyball. He is one of 3 boys so he has to be tough. My half brother is his age and a big boy so there are some good wrestling matches at the family pool. You guys will like his toughness.

All in all I’m super happy for him. Can’t wait to watch him perform in Memorial Stadium. Whether I wear red or not is still up in the air. ;)

I was looking at our Lb's and I think that he should start out as a MLB?

In looking at scholarship underclassmen at MLB it would be Henrich, Malcom and Paul.

At the other ILB would be Clements,Greene and Kpai.

Not sure where to slot Snodgrass. I think he could do either inside LB spot. I am thinking Snodgrass and Malcom are very similar?

7 is a good number for our ILB's and we should be full there. Especially considering we have Reimers and Johnson who might earn papers and a couple of other quality walkon's that could rise through time.

Reactions: headcard
All in all I’m super happy for him. Can’t wait to watch him perform in Memorial Stadium. Whether I wear red or not is still up in the air. ;)[/QUOTE said:
Come on over, the water feels fine and everyone looks good in red. Just a minor shift to the name -SWIowaHusker. It has a nice ring to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT