ADVERTISEMENT

Boom.

This, like just about every thread, was the pure trolljob that sent it all tumbling down the mountainside. The message board equivalent of the guy at the party who just goes around talking shit to everyone, then somebody says, "You trying to start a fight?"

"Nah, man, I'm not trying to start a fight. If I was starting a fight you wouldn't even know it, you'd just be out. I could just knock you out if I wanted to. But I'm not trying to start a fight, YOU'RE trying to start a fight..."

Just watch a few threads. Everyone else minding their business, and here it comes with, "Yeah well I bet so-and-so is gonna say such-and-such because they suck" post and off it goes. Never an actual opinion on X & O football. Just here to squabble.
Maybe certain people learned from your lead through the years. Now is when you choose to have a problem with it? Come on Beav, this is all for laughs... chuckle chuckle.... right?

Glad I gave you mensa members a rally cry (that's sarcasm)....unlike your posts, I'm not attacking anyone. Sorry that you have no concept of understanding that someone has a differing opinion on news than you. Your posts obviously show how you deal with that... Grind your axes all you want...you couldn't be further from reality. Again, if you spin the adjectives of "happy" and "great" about this announcement as negative, I do question your overall intellectual capability...but your on spot GIF's have really remedied things-how profound. Only one user name for me and I've around along time (long enough to see most of the bashing on me is from the same hypocrites here who've always been that way...most I have on ignore for this exact reason).

GBR (or is that negative???)
If most are on ignore, how do you see their posts?

Edit: Good thing I'm a Mensa member or I probably wouldn't have thought to ask this question...

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Maybe certain people learned from your lead through the years. Now is when you choose to have a problem with it? Come on Beav, this is all for laughs... chuckle chuckle.... right?
I'd be happy to leave the OT trash in the bin where it belongs, but you and your few chums keep tipping it over, and since the mods don't seem to act until they see smoke rising up over the trees, I find it's most effective to set that trash on fire.

The difference between you and me is that I actually hold discussions about football, whereas your sole purpose here is to fritter away your hours by picking fights with anyone who will pay attention to you.

It's like the rest of us are trying to enjoy a nice dinner, and you're that Romanian child with profound mental challenges we'd never have adopted had we known what life was really going to be like. As we're trying to have a grown-up conversation while passing the mashed potatoes around, in you burst with your pants off and God-knows-what all over your face, causing us all to think, "Really it's our fault for ever thinking we could have a nice time with you around..."

I'd be happy to leave the OT trash in the bin where it belongs, but you and your few chums keep tipping it over, and since the mods don't seem to act until they see smoke rising up over the trees, I find it's most effective to set that trash on fire.

The difference between you and me is that I actually hold discussions about football, whereas your sole purpose here is to fritter away your hours by picking fights with anyone who will pay attention to you.

It's like the rest of us are trying to enjoy a nice dinner, and you're that Romanian child with profound mental challenges we'd never have adopted had we known what life was really going to be like. As we're trying to have a grown-up conversation while passing the mashed potatoes around, in you burst with your pants off and God-knows-what all over your face, causing us all to think, "Really it's our fault for ever thinking we could have a nice time with you around..."
Do you feel like a victim? This is all just for funsies Beav!!! Do you need someone to help take up your cross? I would be happy to talk football. But once again your blinders can't even read a thread to see where it went sideways.
But anyway, you just stick to the victim narrative. Once upon a time this place was great for football discussion. But I seem to recall a certain group (involving a super-funny guy) mocking and mouthing off when things were shared.
Here's a hint: you can't make fun of message boards (like you have done forever) and now change your narrative to try and make it serious because you get called out on your bullshit over the years. That is the epitome of hypocrisy.
Maybe I should have put some of this message in ALL CAPS just to show you how serious I am taking all of this!!!!

Do you feel like a victim? This is all just for funsies Beav!!! Do you need someone to help take up your cross? I would be happy to talk football. But once again your blinders can't even read a thread to see where it went sideways.
But anyway, you just stick to the victim narrative. Once upon a time this place was great for football discussion. But I seem to recall a certain group (involving a super-funny guy) mocking and mouthing off when things were shared.
Here's a hint: you can't make fun of message boards (like you have done forever) and now change your narrative to try and make it serious because you get called out on your bullshit over the years. That is the epitome of hypocrisy.
Maybe I should have put some of this message in ALL CAPS just to show you how serious I am taking all of this!!!!
I'm sorry, the statement, "I seem to recall a certain group (involving a super-funny guy) mocking and mouthing off when things were shared." isn't quite vague enough. Could you muddy that up just a little bit more so that it could apply to literally anyone in any situation? I want to make sure the stilts on your stilted argument are sufficiently long.

This appears to be an attempt at lumping me in with, "Reveal your source or all your insider knowledge is a lie" guy, which is inaccurate. But you don't let facts spoil a good rant and I wouldn't ask you to start now.

What I liked about this post was that you tried to take your entire M.O. and make it apply to me. Like I said, you're that guy at the party. "I'm not trying to start fights, YOU'RE the one trying to start fights..."

Reactions: scarletred
Sorry I'm late to the party!
1485.gif

KJJ continues to actively recruit other players into the program, what a statement from this kid. Commits early, trying to bring on kids he has connections with. We get a couple of those connections to pop early, this could be a heck of a class.

Reactions: jeans15 and HuskerO
KJJ continues to actively recruit other players into the program, what a statement from this kid. Commits early, trying to bring on kids he has connections with. We get a couple of those connections to pop early, this could be a heck of a class.

Yep, have to feel good about it! At the same time, the coaches need to live up to their end of the bargain by fielding a competitive next fall. All the excitement in the world cannot make up for putting a mediocre product on the field.

I have great expectations for this class, but the one worry I do have is that any positive momentum we have right now and going forward may be overshadowed by a poor showing in the fall. I certainly hope that is not the case. The only other concern I have is that we seem to be getting a lot of interest from skill position players, specifically wide receivers, and obviously we need to get good recruits at the other positions too. (So getting the attention of someone like Shelvin, for instance, is great).

with in-roads to future talent at their respective schools. :Cool:

Stanley Morgan?

Okay, let me rephrase that. Before this staff when did we get a WR 38 or higher, commit, and play football for us? Did Monte Harrison play for us? That's seems like so long ago I forgot. I thought he chose MLB?

The reason for my post is to be happy we got KJJ. Not only is he top 50 for now, till Rivals drops him for choosing NE:D, but he's going to be one hell of a recruiter to this University as well!

Reactions: dog_leg_left
Yep, have to feel good about it! At the same time, the coaches need to live up to their end of the bargain by fielding a competitive next fall. All the excitement in the world cannot make up for putting a mediocre product on the field.

I have great expectations for this class, but the one worry I do have is that any positive momentum we have right now and going forward may be overshadowed by a poor showing in the fall. I certainly hope that is not the case. The only other concern I have is that we seem to be getting a lot of interest from skill position players, specifically wide receivers, and obviously we need to get good recruits at the other positions too. (So getting the attention of someone like Shelvin, for instance, is great).

From the sounds of things Mr. Parrella is on this issue.

Good point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT