ADVERTISEMENT

Boom.

You guys are hilarious with all the boom gifs. Welcome KJJr!

tumblr_mahqi23jK71rgjkhbo1_500.gif

Congrats to KJJ. Great pub for our football program. Pretty expected, but also shameful, to see others use this as an opportunity to bash our own fans on differing opinions. This news today is a press conference win. You do need some of those but the real "win" is scoring more points than your opponent once the game has concluded. Time will tell if this announcement will help in that regards.

GBR
The pathetic part is our "fans" predicting he won't sign... and making fun of real fans getting excited for a decent commit. Be pissed all you want.

Hurrah; smart and talented. And here come the Blackshirts with Coach Parella ( and czch ) to get the ball back to throw to him.

Congrats to KJJ. Great pub for our football program. Pretty expected, but also shameful, to see others use this as an opportunity to bash our own fans on differing opinions. This news today is a press conference win. You do need some of those but the real "win" is scoring more points than your opponent once the game has concluded. Time will tell if this announcement will help in that regards.

GBR

There's the negative comment. Wouldn't be complete without your realist input. :rolleyes:

You see whatever you want. I'm happy the kid is here. A good commit will likely help with our success but the reality is nobody knows. Sorry to be the one to who has to state that and I certainly don't want to take away any our your enthusiasm-especially if this decision today leaves you feeling great. I'll feel great when we are successful on the field. Spin that however you want but in my opinion "time will tell" is the only sure truth on recruits and success of the program. I don't consider that to be a negative comment in any way.

GBR

GBR
You see whatever you want. I'm happy the kid is here. A good commit will likely help with our success but the reality is nobody knows. Sorry to be the one to who has to state that and I certainly don't want to take away any our your enthusiasm-especially if this decision today leaves you feeling great. I'll feel great when we are successful on the field. Spin that however you want but in my opinion "time will tell" is the only sure truth on recruits and success of the program. I don't consider that to be a negative comment in any way.

GBR
ironic.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
What struck me watching his video is that it must be hard for him in many respects that I could never understand, having a famous, outspoken father. I thought to myself I should remember that going forward, that he may not act or react as I expect.

Lets just be happy he picked us. In 4 years the kid may be a boom or a bust. All that matters now is we have a chance for a kid to be great and help right the ship. #GBR

Reactions: jeans15

GBR
Why you continue to come to a place you constantly trash is absolute entertainment. Go join hph. There you can trash the state, team, and fans happily with others like yourself. You would fit right in with the bitter thumb-suckers. There is a 3+ page thread there making fun of this commitment. You will fit right in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT