ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie Making an "Early Impact"

We gotta quit worrying about some De-commit from the dying days of the Mike Riley era.... the amount of bookie posts every week is ridiculous
nah. It's fun
Bookie is a national treasure
Making fun of pompous athletes who can't back it up is the American way. 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 8675309husker
Is it me or I are both teams terrible? Why the hell would the Texas punter run towards the guy whose coming at him to block?

I noticed him doing the same thing last week and thinking he was playing a dangerous game. I think it's done by design to squeeze some extra time for their punt unit to get downfield.

Schadenfreude is pretty much all we have left. Plus, he plays for Zero U., so he's damaged forever in my mind. Speaking of Schadenfreude, I see LSU's defense can't contain Mizzou.

Reactions: skintight
Schadenfreude is pretty much all we have left. Plus, he plays for Zero U., so he's damaged forever in my mind. Speaking of Schadenfreude, I see LSU's defense can't contain Mizzou.
2t0j8l.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9and4

And Mizzou has 3 wide receivers positive with Covid out for today with 21 first half points.

Give Bo and break. He had to change conferences. 🤭

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Bookie never really did anything bad for Nebraska. I have no Ill will, although I don’t think he would have been great here either.

Also, Bo Pelini still hasn’t made any defensive adjustments after halftime in what seems like 10 years.

Reactions: Red I 73
Missed call by the refs. The ball bounced of texass return man's helmet before BR Hiles arrived. Officials f-ed up, not Bookie, so shit up, OP.

I was once very afraid of that OU game next year but man, they look pretty soft and mediocre. Would not surprise me to see Riley jump ship after this year.

Easy to criticize when your team has yet to even play a game, hasn't won a meaningful game in a decade, and is one of the worst teams in their conference over a 5 year span. Better than politics though.

I don’t care about Bookie, but I think people single him out because of the whole recruiting circus he put on more than anything else.
OU and Nebraska fans are unique in all of this. Those two fanbases understand what the hype of Bookie was and both now see it was full of crap, like Tathan Martell.

Both are dislikable personalities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT