ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie is N!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably bigger (if he signs) Jr has a loooong way to go to be a difference maker on the field. Now image wise Jr was a big commit but Bookie will see the field early and often
KJJ is still not fully recovered physically from his health problem. He has all summer to regain his strength and conditioning. I wouldn't judge him on what we saw this spring.

KJJ is still not fully recovered physically from his health problem. He has all summer to regain his strength and conditioning. I wouldn't judge him on what we saw this spring.

Absolutely! By the way, I love his size! Give that kid a year to get stronger and improve his skill set, and he's going to be a monster out there.

Reactions: c3ntral08
I was waiting for the bloners to rip on the kid that should still be in high school, and coming off a surgery. Jezzus some of our fans are insuferable douchebags.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I was waiting for the bloners to rip on the kid that should still be in high school, and coming off a surgery. Jezzus some of our fans are insuferable douchebags.
On that note, McQuitty looked horrible in the spring game

Laughing But at least he looked as good as Stanley.

I think Sr was a bit of a late bloomer too. Hope Jr is the same way. I watched Jr in person as a Jr and Sr and he definitely had some baby weight to burn off. I imagine a college training program will help with that....and appendicitis

A trip down memory lane....
giphy.gif

LOL, so is he N the game tonight to bring back Sooner nation (errr mop up duty), or transferring north to play to the Bison or something?

Archie had another about how great it was to have a coach that let the Assistants coach during the game while he observed(as Riley moped along the sideline with his hands in his pockets as he was known to do).

Issue was actually Riley was so far over his head he had no idea what to do.

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist” - Mike Riley to himself as he putzed along the sidelines

Reactions: K_Y_E
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT