ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie is N!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WjM0IF.gif

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Even though it was scripted, it was heartfelt. I hope his brother is proud of him.
Man I have no words...scripted. who cares, man!? Only you would go there... it was a true and honest tribute.
On a side note everyone should check out the all time recruits list, 7 of the top 20 all time are on this Nebraska team, let that sink in for a minute. Here's the link:
http://nebraska.247sports.com/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits
Hoping for big things for Bookie and crew. GBR!

Man I have no words...scripted. who cares, man!? Only you would go there... it was a true and honest tribute.
On a side note everyone should check out the all time recruits list, 7 of the top 20 all time are on this Nebraska team, let that sink in for a minute. Here's the link:
http://nebraska.247sports.com/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruits
Hoping for big things for Bookie and crew. GBR!

True...with 3 camera angles being used in some scenes? Yup, sooo very 'true.' These publications that get their hooks into kids and push them to do these videos to promote their rag/website need to stop.

Could you imagine Diaco's thought process being hired as the DC with talent falling at his feet? Could a newly hired coach be any happier?

Yes! Expect more this weekend or soon, hes going to be an "unpaid assistant" type recruiter this weekend im guessing.

Yeah, but if signing day were today, this would be the worst class we've ever signed. I mean. Come on. Minnesota, Kansas and Northwestern are ranked ahead of us. :D

Ha, yep, we are losers! Long ways to go in this mararhon race. These teams do surprise though.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, glad to have Bookie part of the fam. Welcome young man.

This commit is just as exciting as KJJ last year! This is a huge commit. We only have 5 players committed and we are No. 17. Keep going MR!!! Welcome to the blackshirts, BRH.

Reactions: bshirt73
This commit is just as exciting as KJJ last year! This is a huge commit. We only have 5 players committed and we are No. 17. Keep going MR!!! Welcome to the blackshirts, BRH.
This is probably bigger (if he signs) Jr has a loooong way to go to be a difference maker on the field. Now image wise Jr was a big commit but Bookie will see the field early and often

This is probably bigger (if he signs) Jr has a loooong way to go to be a difference maker on the field. Now image wise Jr was a big commit but Bookie will see the field early and often

I was kind of tip-toeing around this so as not to dilute the movement Keyshawn was able to start—because he was the catalyst for a lot of this— but I completely agree. BRH is still just a junior in high school and could arguably be in the 1 and 2-deep this fall for the 2017 Nebraska season.

I was kind of tip-toeing around this so as not to dilute the movement Keyshawn was able to start—because he was the catalyst for a lot of this— but I completely agree. BRH is still just a junior in high school and could arguably be in the 1 and 2-deep this fall for the 2017 Nebraska season.

Not discussing talent at all, just peer recruiting, it's hard to separate what KJJ did and what Bookie has been doing/will do. KJJ got the ball rolling and did a lot of heavy lifting. But Bookie seems to a trend setter too. It'll be interesting to see who he helps land. Since Bookie silently committed awhile ago, I wonder how big of role he had in having Tyjon committ?

Not discussing talent at all, just peer recruiting, it's hard to separate what KJJ did and what Bookie has been doing/will do. KJJ got the ball rolling and did a lot of heavy lifting. But Bookie seems to a trend setter too. It'll be interesting to see who he helps land. Since Bookie silently committed awhile ago, I wonder how big of role he had in having Tyjon committ?

I think we are finally getting a good scope on the importance of peer recruiting. BRH committing yesterday is going to send a message to other top schools and create tons of chatter among those 2018 kids today in Memorial Stadium. We have an insane list of top recruits visiting. And that's a very good point...maybe it was actually Bookie that got Tyjon to flip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT