ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie is N!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Reactions: SOHusker11
Huge news before the weekend!!! He is the 2018 recruit I and I am sure many Husker fans were hoping we could land! I think he will be a big time peer recruiter.

this is awesome...watched him play last year and other than Darnay he was the best athlete on that field

I know there were numerous factors involved in this commit, but Donte certainly helped cement this thing. We're gonna be looking good this year.

a case where our location was a plus ...kids want to blaze their own path and getting away from home is the route to do that

Gbr! Welcome to the family! This kid is gunna be an all-American before he leaves Lincoln, book it!

Is he the most heralded DB we've landed since Zach Bowman? Hopefully this is an omen of big things to come this weekend.

Reactions: ellobo
Free article on the front page mentions that he's been committed since last year's spring game but only he and Riley knew about it. If so, it definitely makes me more confident in keeping his commitment.

Reactions: jeans15
This kid seems like a catalyst for everything, connections to a ton of other recruits in cali and now at img plus an incredible talent on his own, this is a huge, huge get.

HUge addition and a great young man! Bookie will look great in Red!! More to come, this weekend could be big

Someone refresh my memory. Was he the guy doing athletic freaks of nature at one of the Friday Night lights last summer like vertically jumping his own height?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT