ADVERTISEMENT

Booger McFarland.....

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
how come they don’t let him in the boof? Does he smell? Looks stupid out there!

I wonder how many people complain about him spoiling their view of the game as he moves along the sidelines.

Witten is so slow and marble mouthed. Booger provides nice insights... and can spi spi spi... spit it out

Witten is so slow and marble mouthed. Booger provides nice insights... and can spi spi spi... spit it out
Booger provides nice insights....unfortunately often they're off base. Witten's analysis is pretty solid IMO. His delivery could be a little better but a little bit of Booger goes a loooong way. I like some of his schtick but it gets old after a while. They're BOTH light years better than some of the people we have to endure on college games.

I always imagine him to be mining his nose in the booth.

Every time I hear that stupid jock nickname Booger I think of a line in the Defenders when Foggy introduces himself to Luke Cage:

"Hi, I'm Franklin Nelson, but my friends call me Foggy."

"...And you LET 'EM?!"

Booger. Seriously.

Mining for gold in the ol' nostrils is exactly what that name denotes.

Reactions: timnsun
Witten is terrible. I could do a better job. Also the play by play guy sucks. Super cringeworthy every time there is a big play. He tries way to hard. I’d rather listen to booger talk to himself and drop one liners like kelvin Benjamin being one Popeyes biscuit away from being a tight end.

Bring back Dennis Miller as opposed to these bums in there... i kid cause i thought Miller was the worst... i loved Gruden he was the best

tumblr_ogsg81Xthg1viqp73o7_r1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT