ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball

If we hit like this all year we are going to blast some b1g teams out of the water. I've said for years in this league for consistency we need offense because they don't have the pitching depth that the big 12 or sec have. It's essentially the coastal Carolina method from a decade ago where they just basically outhit lesser competition to 45 wins and a 1 or 2 seed.

If we can hit Baylor like this we could see some pretty large numbers.

Let's take sunday and start the year solid. It's been a while since we've started 2-1 against a good team.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
One other thought : next week is when we're going to start finding out how good our offense is... if only because baylor might be a first-week anomaly. san diego is a bit of a tomb to hit in and west coast teams are more pitching and defense oriented.

arizona and asu not so much, but the two san diego teams should be at least decent pitching staffs from what i recall from past years.

we are going to know pretty well after 3 weeks if our offense is legit one way or another.

Reactions: huskerfan66
You go to the feeders banquet last night?
No I didn't. Hated to miss it. Gayle becwar is good and the prime rib last year was very good. I haven't seen Becwar since the last time he did the banquet. Pretty good for a local guy!!

One other thought : next week is when we're going to start finding out how good our offense is... if only because baylor might be a first-week anomaly. san diego is a bit of a tomb to hit in and west coast teams are more pitching and defense oriented.

arizona and asu not so much, but the two san diego teams should be at least decent pitching staffs from what i recall from past years.

we are going to know pretty well after 3 weeks if our offense is legit one way or another.
Wasn’t Baylor also enforcing 14 suspensions over the three games in the series?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT