ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball

Get Frost over to Bolt’s Office first thing Monday Morning.
George-Costanza-working-for-the-Yankees-1.jpg

Baylor's a solid team and one of their strengths is veteran pitching. I've seen at least one poll with them ranked for what it is worth.

One night can happen. Finish this one and take this series and people will be paying attention afterward.

I mean it's just one game. And the opener at that.

Sure it is. On the road against a top 30 or so team on a friday night.

There's a lot of good to take from this game. Of course it won't matter if we don't take the series which was I think your point. It's baseball, you gotta come at them every day.

Reactions: Charlie Marlow
Say what you will, but to come out in the 1st game of the season and belt out 19 runs against an NCAA team from last year, that returned a lot of their pitching, is pretty impressive. When's the last time we saw Nebraska do this, even late in the season?

Well, I guess there was the mercy ruling of Iowa last year.. RollingLaugh

Say what you will, but to come out in the 1st game of the season and belt out 19 runs against an NCAA team from last year, that returned a lot of their pitching, is pretty impressive. When's the last time we saw Nebraska do this, even late in the season?

Well, I guess there was the mercy ruling of Iowa last year.. RollingLaugh

Man, I was shocked by that. We had that one Iowa baseball troll here assuring us that they were going to bust down the door to the CWS. I don’t even remember his name, but he was on par with Mr Bookman

Amazing how a transition looks when a new coach doesn't inherit a dumpster fire
I def agree that bolt inherited the best roster out of 3 major hires. That being said who knows what kind of season they have. Hard for me they will not be at at least .500 and wouldn’t surprise me if they make ncaa tournament but who knows

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT