ADVERTISEMENT

Bolt Gets First Commit...

Nebraska has already become a huge priority for Bolt. I think you are going to see most of the studs stay home. Hopefully Bolt can get that done.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
1st team Juco AA is solid, a lot of talent goes juco route because of schollie limits in baseball! Good pickup

Recruit number 2 on the board.

Papio South, I believe.

Kinda weird that the kid is from Bellevue, went 10-1 with a 1.58 ERA and wasn't drawing any interest from the previous staff. Sounds an awful lot like Doc Milespelini.

I am mindful of the prohibition against "outing" the real identities of posters, so I will just say that this young man's father is/has been a frequent poster here and should be quite proud.
Bought a couch from that guy, still going strong.

Congrats to the Povich family. I've known them for many years and couldn't be happier for them. Cade is one hell of a kid.

Reactions: bigboxes
Kid that played at Northeast in Norfolk was the national player of the year is going to Grand Canyon. From Elkhorn, I believe. Need to flip him.

Kinda weird that the kid is from Bellevue, went 10-1 with a 1.58 ERA and wasn't drawing any interest from the previous staff. Sounds an awful lot like Doc Milespelini.
From the previous post, it sounds like he had no interest in playing for the previous staff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT