ADVERTISEMENT

Bolt’s Huskers remain in first at 18-6

While im glad they are in first they are doing what they are supposed to do.. beat bad teams and win series.. i just hope they can keep the bats going against better opponents..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Im not trying to come off neg at all.. i really enjoy watching good baseball. I also think these guys under Bolt are much better hitters than any of Erstads teams.. i just dont know how good the teams are that they have played so far.. asu....osu...iowa probably the best?? The schedule gets tougher with Indiana osu again and Michigan so we will see.. GBR

While im glad they are in first they are doing what they are supposed to do.. beat bad teams and win series.. i just hope they can keep the bats going against better opponents..
Actually, they are doing better than what most pegged them for, if all the preseason stuff matters...

Like you said in your second post, however, once they play some of the other teams in the conference, we’ll see if they fall back to the pack.

Im not trying to come off neg at all.. i really enjoy watching good baseball. I also think these guys under Bolt are much better hitters than any of Erstads teams.. i just dont know how good the teams are that they have played so far.. asu....osu...iowa probably the best?? The schedule gets tougher with Indiana osu again and Michigan so we will see.. GBR
Confidence begets confidence. They play like winners under Bolt.

We must have got to their pitching after the 6th. I was listening to it on the radio through the 6th. We were down 2-1. Left a bunch of runners on base, hit into a few double plays and had a couple get picked off on base. For a minute I thought I was listening to a Mike anderson or erstad team.

Glad they got the win. GBR

But beating bad teams you are supposed to beat is absolutely critical if you're going to win the conference. If the Huskers keep taking care of business, it will set up an exciting end to the season. Big Ten is certainly not a great conference, but it's nice to see the Husker baseball program regaining momentum.

Any chance the blowhard B1G reverses course on cancelling the B1G tourney?

Or too busy huffing their own farts to reconsider?

Any chance the blowhard B1G reverses course on cancelling the B1G tourney?

Or too busy huffing their own farts to reconsider?

No because they have already made up the schedule and every team is playing every team this year and the week of the original dates for the tournament Michigan and Nebraska have the final series in Lincoln Memorial weekend..

44 conference games..

Except for the fact that they weren't picked anywhere near the top....
Who cares about pre season rankings and picks.. means absolutely nothing..im talking about Nebraska Baseball should be beating all the teams they've played this year...

Husker baseball is pretty good this year and I think we win the conference. College baseball is about pitching and power-hitting and we have both. Amazing what coaching can do to bring that talent out.

After opening series in Happy Valley with a 8-2 “W”.
Happy to see! The key here, do they win the Big 10. Will probably come down to the last series with michigan which beyond me how michigan gets the players and no matter what. Michigan is always overrated.

Happy to see! The key here, do they win the Big 10. Will probably come down to the last series with michigan which beyond me how michigan gets the players and no matter what. Michigan is always overrated.

NU needs to not sleep on Indiana, they’ll have 4 important games with them in May, 2 are in Bloomington other 2 are at Rutgers who has no lights...

Reactions: huskerfan66
Michigan was in the CWS final just 2 years ago. They had some good pitchers and a few bats. And goofy a$$ uniforms. And a douchey player or two.

NU needs to not sleep on Indiana, they’ll have 4 important games with them in May, 2 are in Bloomington other 2 are at Rutgers who has no lights...
b1g showing its ass yet again

I hate this blowhard loser conference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT