ADVERTISEMENT

BOLD prediction: Daniel Davie gets picked on and gets at least one pick

He will certainly have his opportunities. No doubt Miami is licking their chops at the chance to throw his way over the top. Hope he gets it done.

Last edited:
Would love to see that. Nothing better for a struggling player to have a good game in a hostile environment. If he succeeds, then the team benefits.
He's due. Eventually he's going to make somebody pay. I loved what I heard from the staff about his struggles and how they were dealing with it. The big thing for me is that DAVIE knows that he's struggled and it sounds like he's got the right attitude about it. None of the old "us against the world" its not me its them crap. Go get one Daniel.

Good time to disquise some coverages and drop some help in for a pic! Some change up will surely make them think.

against Miami that figures in a W for the Huskers. GBR!

Would like to see it, could happen, but highly unlikely - and therefore I say it doesn't. The only way I think it'd happen is if he's playing the standard 10+ yards off the ball, the receiver slips and the ball is thrown right to him - due more to our style of pass defense than anything negative abt Davie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT