ADVERTISEMENT

Boe Wilson or John Raridon

Word is Raridon.... And looking forward to seeing how he can do, I think he could be a darn good one.

Reactions: Ruiner1
Word is Raridon.... And looking forward to seeing how he can do, I think he could be a darn good one.

Yep, the talk is he looks like he's going to be a stud. It's been awhile since we've had a stud at the position

Pending the finish to the '17 class.

LT Gates
LG Foster
C Raridon
RG Wilson
RT Farniok

LT Farniok
LG Foster
C Raridon/Gates
RG Gates/Raridon/Wilson
RT Sarrell

Assuming healthy, I don't see any way Raridon is kept from the starting lineup, he's a special talent. Too bad Garrison isn't here to coach the line, and continue to fill the depth chart.

LT Gates
LG Foster
C Raridon
RG Wilson
RT Farniok

LT Farniok
LG Foster
C Raridon/Gates
RG Gates/Raridon/Wilson
RT Sarrell

Assuming healthy, I don't see any way Raridon is kept from the starting lineup, he's a special talent. Too bad Garrison isn't here to coach the line, and continue to fill the depth chart.

Isn't Garrison part of the reason for our current predicament?

Reactions: TheNewNU
Yep, the talk is he looks like he's going to be a stud. It's been awhile since we've had a stud at the position

We can only hope that all of the speculation is correct but lets not crown him yet.

Agree Raridon will be a stud a C. It will be interesting to see if Farniok can beat out Conrad at RT. Cav seems to like Conrad.

Isn't Garrison part of the reason for our current predicament?
Garrison recruited most of the guys GBR had listed. I'm not so sure between Wilson & Farmer. If Farmer starts, the only True recruit that Cav will have in that line-up Farniok.

LT Gates
LG Foster
C Raridon
RG Wilson
RT Farniok

LT Farniok
LG Foster
C Raridon/Gates
RG Gates/Raridon/Wilson
RT Sarrell

Move Gates to backup center? That is ridiculous.

LT Gates
LG Foster
C Raridon
RG Wilson
RT Farniok

LT Farniok
LG Foster
C Raridon/Gates
RG Gates/Raridon/Wilson
RT Sarrell

Where is Farmer? Do you really think we would move Gates inside if we get Sarrell?

Who was our last good center?

We've had Utter, Reeves, Pensick, Pelini, Caputo, Hickman, Byford, Mann since 2005. Did any of these play in the pros???

Reactions: TheNewNU
Who was our last good center?

We've had Utter, Reeves, Pensick, Pelini, Caputo, Hickman, Byford, Mann since 2005. Did any of these play in the pros???
Forgot Justin Jackson, lol. Hickman was the best of that group, imo, would have played in the NFL, he turned down a combine invite because of injuries. But it's been rough.

Reactions: TFrazier
Where is Farmer? Do you really think we would move Gates inside if we get Sarrell?

Farmer goes to the bench as a backup. I wouldn't hesitate to move Gates, I've always believed he's an inside guy at the next level.

This off season will be a highly competitive time to solidify the front 5. We have some really good young talent. It starts in the Weight Room and we have the best of the best. I would hope Gates takes the leadership role of the crew. He had a rough game yesterday and it's time for him to step it up.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT