ADVERTISEMENT

Boe Wilson in the portal

Not surprising. He actually came a long ways from where he was at the beginning of last year, but there aren't going to be very many snaps for him next year. Good luck to him.
It was pretty telling when Hixon replaced Piper instead of him during the Rutgers game. He has a lot of experience, so I would expect someone to pick him up. Maybe head back home and play for Les at Kansas.

Reactions: dinglefritz
So Hixson is the lead for the other starting guard spot.

My guess is Nouili and Piper, (if Farniok doesn’t come back). I’m sure Hixon and Bando will be in the mix too. And it’s always possible Banks or Miller takes a tackle spot and Corcoran moves inside.
So he was honorable mention big 10 in 2018. Serious lack of development for him in the last 2 years. Terrible

So he was honorable mention big 10 in 2018. Serious lack of development for him in the last 2 years. Terrible
his biggest problem was his inability to remember the snap count and inability to avoid holding calls. I guess IF you're senior keeps killing drives with false starts you might as well take your chances with a young guy. .

Reactions: OzzyLvr

That’s one way to look at it. Wilson was a part time starter in 2018. Played hurt most of 2019 and was splitting time with Bando by the end of the season. Then in 2020, he lost his job to a Freshman during the season. Wilson isn’t that big/strong and isn’t that athletic. When he started in 2018, after Farmer moved to center, our offense took off. But he is pretty limited physically and was never that productive. You can call it a lack of development if you want, but he has been injured a lot and doesn’t have a ton of upside. But he battled for us and I hope he finds a home where he can play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT