ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Petrino...just do a Google search and see the first images that...

HuskerBorn

Junior
Oct 23, 2009
come up... neck brace and all from the lies he was living in Arkansas while he was coaching there. There is no way on earth I would want my son playing for this man. Not in a million years.

I wish this young man luck in the future, he looks like one heck of a talented kid, but my goodness i can't imagine why he would want to go and play for a man like Bobby Petrino? I can remember when Petrino quit the Atlanta Falcons head job and left in the middle of the night and only left a note for his players on their lockers. Sad day when a great man and coaches like Riley and Williams lose a recruit to a guy like this. GBR!

Reactions: Jimmy Frank
come up... neck brace and all from the lies he was living in Arkansas while he was coaching there. There is no way on earth I would want my son playing for this man. Not in a million years.

I wish this young man luck in the future, he looks like one heck of a talented kid, but my goodness i can't imagine why he would want to go and play for a man like Bobby Petrino? I can remember when Petrino quit the Atlanta Falcons head job and left in the middle of the night and only left a note for his players on their lockers. Sad day when a great man and coaches like Riley and Williams lose a recruit to a guy like this. GBR!

He's fine. He may have had problems in the past but he always keeps players in line.

!

I am curious how many D1 coaches are recruiting your son?

Most of the time, the head coaches are just "closers" and CEOs. It is the assistant coaches who do most of the recruiting and individual coaching and are the ones they develop close relationships with.

ADVERTISEMENT