ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't know either. My assessment is a little bit of neither.

In defense of Diaco's time here, he was brought into a pretty bad situation.

Yes, he managed to help make things worse and it was apparent he was not on the same page as Riley, but he wasn't Riley's hire. He was hired by our AD.

He's done a good job elsewhere. Hopefully he does well for you guys except when we play you.
Ya. The more I read, the more I think he will do well at Purdue. I do think Purdue has pieces to better run a 3-4 than a 4-3 right now. His defense at La Tech looked super physical on the back end in the bowl game.

We don't know either. My assessment is a little bit of neither.

In defense of Diaco's time here, he was brought into a pretty bad situation.

Yes, he managed to help make things worse and it was apparent he was not on the same page as Riley, but he wasn't Riley's hire. He was hired by our AD.

He's done a good job elsewhere. Hopefully he does well for you guys except when we play you.
Diaco came to a team that won 9 games the previous season and had a Top 40 defense. It was a much worse situation after he left.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Honest to God don't even know if Mike Riley is an offensive or defensive coach. If he is an offensive coach, we don't need him. Purdue's offense is going to be really good next year.
Thanks for another laugh. Keep them coming please.

He’s got to be talking about Donte Williams. Dudes landed the Ducks two 5 star LBs, a 4 star LB and another high 3 star LB this year too. He’s still lights out in recruiting. Doesn’t list his name but he’s involved in their recruiting because DW is LB Coach...

Yep, talking about Donte. He was treated like dog crap by diaco and wanted to quit by midseason. Diaco would literally go from station to station trying to teach his techniques and basically just expected the assistant coaches to watch just like a scout team player would. Parrella has alluded to it several times in interviews, being treated like a 2nd class assistant to Gods gift to coaching and getting frustrated about it. I'm not a fan of Riley, but Diaco did far more damage than Riley ever could.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT