Bo striking a pose.

BradWesley

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 5, 2004
Jasper, MO
indifferent.r191677.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/bo

Hey, at least his hoody has a great logo. Firefighters rule.

This post was edited on 3/26 10:15 PM by sparky62

Such a warm and positive person. So glad that he and his band of brothers have moved on down the road.

Re: He's lost weight. At least 10 lbs.***

Understandable. Nebraska fans forced him to eat.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'm more perplexed by the other guy in the photo. Does this grown man really think the world is that fascinated by the fact that he bumped into Bo Pelini at a basketball game?

Originally posted by schuele:
I'm more perplexed by the other guy in the photo. Does this grown man really think the world is that fascinated by the fact that he bumped into Bo Pelini at a basketball game?
What's your point? He has over 500 retweets so some people are fascinated by it. Grown men take selfies with Riley and Miles all the time... If I ever see Bo, I'll ask for a picture just to see if he will smile
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by schuele:
Well, judging by the number of posts about the Pelinis on this board, I would say that he might be right. I suppose that I will get blasted for being a butthurt Pelini lover for saying that. The truth is I'm good with him gone and support Riley, it's just that some days it seems like this board has become pelinionline.com or youngstownstatepenguinsonline.com. Amirite?

He looks about how I imagine I would look if a random weasel tried taking a selfie with me in a public place.

Yeah I feel the same way about Bo - glad he's gone, but not really interested in what's he doing now. I just find it hard to grasp the idea of being at the NCAA tournament and saying, "OMG, OMG, OMG - there's the Youngstown State football coach - I gotta get a selfie!"

That seems more odd to me than the fact that Bo isn't smiling.

What, you think it's unusual to see a very famous figure and want to have your picture taken with him?

Originally posted by siegsker:
What, you think it's unusual to see a very famous figure and want to have your picture taken with him
Tom Jones thinks it is unusual.

Originally posted by sparky62:
Hey, at least his hoody has a great logo. Firefighters rule.

This post was edited on 3/26 10:15 PM by sparky62
He does not deserve to wear that logo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT