ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Pelini is now a goblin who loves the Carpenters

At last, shattering the myth that people who are emotionally manipulative and borderline paranoid never do any silly driving.

Whats wrong with the Carpenters? The Carpenters are like Lays Potato Chips, without the harmful additives.

Betcha you can't listen to just one.

After listening to a few of these, I forgot how many GREAT songs they had!

This post was edited on 3/11 11:46 AM by meo1960

Looks like he 'upgraded' to a sub-compact when he got to Youngstown. I guess this should be considered us kissing his ass when he walks out the door for greater heights. He sure showed us..

Originally posted by hamneggs53:
What a great guy. Nebraska made a big mistake letting Bo go.
Spring practices have begun. It's 50 here in Chicago and I have doors & windows open. Feels warm compared to the FRIGID winter we've all just endured. Perhaps you guys can move on now?

Or maybe not! I think all these posts, so critical of the guy, long since gone, says more about you guys than it does about BO. I too, am glad to see he's having fun with his kids.

You are smarter than this comment. It is quite possible for Bo to be having a good moment with his kid AND not being the right coach for NU.

Originally posted by meo1960:
Spring practices have begun. It's 50 here in Chicago and I have doors & windows open. Feels warm compared to the FRIGID winter we've all just endured. Perhaps you guys can move on now?

Or maybe not! I think all these posts, so critical of the guy, long since gone, says more about you guys than it does about BO. I too, am glad to see he's having fun with his kids.
hangout-smiley-face.jpg

Originally posted by ctscts:
You are smarter than this comment. It is quite possible for Bo to be having a good moment with his kid AND not being the right coach for NU.
I am shocked how many of you lack a sense of humor. Lighten up Francis.

Either than or hamneggs is REALLY having a heard time letting go......(since it made me laugh, I am going with the former).

Ultimately in life, I would rather have a close, strong relationship with my children over being a famous football coach. Think about what matters. Glad he is a better dad than coach.

This post was edited on 3/11 1:10 PM by Shermski77

No, you guys. We didn't want him to be the football coach any more so he's also not allowed to ever have any fun ever again.

Originally posted by jimbosc:

Originally posted by ctscts:

I am shocked how many of you lack a sense of humor. Lighten up Francis.

Either than or hamneggs is REALLY having a heard time letting go......(since it made me laugh, I am going with the former).
Maybe I missed his sarcasm. And I did at least say he is smarter thatn that. And one more thing, the name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

What a frickin idiot!!! I can't put into words how much I dispise this man. I just wish he would go away.

Originally posted by meo1960:

Been in the 60s and 70s here. Upcoming short and long term forcast calls for primarily 60-75 degree weather, a few 50s sprinkled in.

I'm all creeped out.
This is proof of what many have speculated.
He worships Satan.

oh he can take is kid recruiting with him, he is happier In Youngstown. I am happier he is in Youngstown, and I like Mike. winner winner chicken dinner.

Cannot knock what was one of the most popular music acts of the 1970's whatsoever. The Carpenters made some wonderful and honestly timeless music. While on the trip to Fresno State last September after visiting the President Reagan Library and Museum in Simi Valley we stopped briefly at the cemetery in nearby Westlake Village where the Carpenter mausoleum is located and paid respects. Karen had a voice like no other and Richard knew how to use it to their musical advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT