ADVERTISEMENT

Bo loses again, Finishes 5-6 after starting 3-1

HuskersMan34

Junior
Nov 17, 2014
Seems like he and Riley's first seasons at their new teams are going in opposite directions. Riley starts off crappy, could finish strong, Bo starts off strong, and peters out at the end.

Their final loss was to an Indiana State team that IMPROVED to 5-6 with the win.

Reactions: artguy68
Indiana St ran for 253 yards and held the ball for 10 minutes longer than YSU. They had 17 first downs against 12 for YSU. Looks like it was a methodical march up and down the field for a 3-point win.

Another tough day for the penguins.

penguin-slapping-penguin-o.gif

Apparently, an assistant coach got flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. I've never seen a coaching staff shoot it's team in the foot the way his squad does.

Reactions: 94husker
Bo is a narcissist who doesn't quite realize that he sucks and always blames someone (fans, refs, AD) for his issues.

It will be interesting watching him meltdown at lower tier school. He is an embarrassment.

Seems like he and Riley's first seasons at their new teams are going in opposite directions. Riley starts off crappy, could finish strong, Bo starts off strong, and peters out at the end.

Their final loss was to an Indiana State team that IMPROVED to 5-6 with the win.
Where can i get my Blo Pelini 5and6 Baby TShirt

Looks like YSU didn't make public Bo's post game presser from the loss to Indiana State.
RollingLaugh

if I didn't hear about Bo ever again I would be cool with it. That said, "if he fails, he fails."

Reactions: frankluv
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT