ADVERTISEMENT

Bo-fense not working again for LSU

It feels as if there will be a bunch of 6-4, 5-5, 4-6 SEC teams. With Alabama at 10-0, of course.

It was in the offense hands and they couldn’t win with 4 downs inside the 5.

It's Mizzou. That is fair however, he isn't solely responsible. But from what we've seen from Pelini at Nebraska and Youngstown St.

I doubt he will be a reason LSU wins. Maybe the talent can overcome his ego or whatever is the reason for his confounding decisions.

Brooks Kubena
@BKubena
Ed Orgeron on the defense: "It was embarrassing, whatever it is, we've got to get it fixed." #LSU
2:49 PM · Oct 10, 2020
37 people are Tweeting about this

tenor.gif

It’s time America figures out Pelini is the most overrated DC in America. Guy can’t adjust his seatbelt.
to be fair, the adjustments have to come from the tweener lb/db or peso back.. his defense is probably too difficult for college level athletics.

Still don't understand why people pile on a guy when he strung together 9 & 10 win seasons here, yet defend what has so far been the worst head coaching job in any 2 years at Nebraska since sometime before the '70s

his defense is probably too difficult for college level athletics.
LMAO!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

will compton, a professional football player, told the world bo's lack of adjustments was mind boggling.

he's a caveman & deserves absolutely every single ounce piled on him for how he represented the great state of Nebraska.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

will compton, a professional football player, told the world bo's lack of adjustments was mind boggling.

he's a caveman & deserves absolutely every single ounce piled on him for how he represented the great state of Nebraska.
disagree with both of those statements.. besides, will Compton isn't exactly a smart guy either.

The whole point of his defense was to morph from pass defense to rush defense based on live reads and adjustments.. some players couldn't actually figure that part out.

The state of Nebraska shit on him first I think. He was justified in whatever he said, even if it was meant not to be publicly broadcast. If you want to blame someone, blame Tom for hiring him.

to be fair, the adjustments have to come from the tweener lb/db or peso back.. his defense is probably too difficult for college level athletics.

Still don't understand why people pile on a guy when he strung together 9 & 10 win seasons here, yet defend what has so far been the worst head coaching job in any 2 years at Nebraska since sometime before the '70s

**** out of here. You can only fail so many times before you're a failure. Tell me about Younstown St.

disagree with both of those statements.. besides, will Compton isn't exactly a smart guy either.

The whole point of his defense was to morph from pass defense to rush defense based on live reads and adjustments.. some players couldn't actually figure that part out.

The state of Nebraska shit on him first I think. He was justified in whatever he said, even if it was meant not to be publicly broadcast. If you want to blame someone, blame Tom for hiring him.

Compton was a better linebacker in the NFLthan at Nebraska. I wonder why?

he's a pants-pissing loser who came unhinged and never won shit

F*ck bo pelini then, now and forever

I don't hate Bo. I don't like him either. I am largely indifferent to him. He was our coach once and now he is gone. All that said... the man is just not a very good coach. How he got the reputation for being some kind of defensive guru is beyond me. Take away Suh and his defenses at Nebraska would have been very average for all seven years. LSU should never have rehired him.

Is this you H3?

Reactions: HBK4life
So LSU doesn't have talented players? and what is with Texas losing, and Oklahoma too? seems like a weird season already,

but you guys just use this as an excuse to kick and old coach who actually won games here. Actually embarrassed by you all.
Says the guy who rags on our starting QB every chance he gets. Hmmmm??

So LSU doesn't have talented players? and what is with Texas losing, and Oklahoma too? seems like a weird season already,

but you guys just use this as an excuse to kick and old coach who actually won games here. Actually embarrassed by you all.
No team is putting a great product on the field so far this season.

Reactions: red scowl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT