Bloomberg: home ownership is for the birds

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I don't watch Fox. Its exactly how it works. You're white, you must have benefited from slavery. Super wokeness can't wash that stain off.
What percentage of dems do you think are "super woke"?

I don't know how old you are but if you are as old as I think do you honestly believe you would have the exact same amount of possessions as you do now if you were black?

I'm 33 and imo somewhere around my age it would be similar outcomes for similar upbringings irregardless of race.

Where the line is I don't know but again IMO it's around 40-50ish and the 60and older crowd has been truly fvcked over economically by racism. That affect their decendents.

That's just monetary that's not even including the psychological damage done to kids from being treated as less than no matter what you do or how you behave. What do you think "you can't use the white ________" does to kids?

And let's not pretend most of the country wasn't racist AF throughout the 90s and AA had equal work opportunities until 20__?

Remember the riots? (if you're old enough) Wouldn't any self respecting 2AM red-blooded American man violently attack a tyrannical govt that actively oppressed them and their family?

Then white America villainized the fvck out of them for it and pot, and it worked.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
15%. The Marjorie chick had to come from somewhere.
And the republicans are letting those 15% dominate and run the party right now. Same as the dems and their far side.

Most of us are the same fvcking person but different personal experiences.

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
And the republicans are letting those 15% dominate and run the party right now. Same as the dems and their far side.

Most of us are the same fvcking person but different personal experiences.
I mean it was Republicans that removed her from her committee assignment.

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I mean it was Republicans that removed her from her committee assignment.
The entire Republican Party is stuck on covids fake, masks don't stop droplets of spittle, and stop the steel, and confederate pieces of shit treasonous cocksucker's flag should be flown on our government property.

I said fvck the repubs when Trump turned them into the dems and then did a little research and the repubs have been shady AF since atleast Nixon so bothside are POS's.

tman_87

Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2010
Home ownership is a great way to build wealth/equity. One of the best ways.

But when prices are at a peak is not the time to enter the market. Have to be smart about it. Overpaying for any high dollar item purchase never works out well.

I have built all the homes I have owned myself, being a contractor/builder is a good thing for personal home ownership. Saved a ton with my sweat equity, and all 4 homes I have owned were worth far more than I had in them, including the one I am in now. But not everyone can build their own home to save 30% or more off the cost to build.

Doubt I ever buy an existing home, unless I am physically unable to build it myself, buying an existing doesn't seem like a great option unless I was moving and found a house that was a steal for the $. That won't happen in this market.

This is just not a good time to build or buy, as I think the market as at it's peak, and we are in for some lumps sooner than later.

Reactions: nelsonj22 and lipem

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Keep those illegals out of your backyard, huh? People coming to the US that don't have the money to purchase, you don't want them in your neighborhood. This just confirms our suspicions of why racists vote Democrat.

No, I just love money. Illegals rent anyways, so this isn't applicable to most of them.

It wasn't that long ago that Democrats were blaming big banks for "red lining" neighborhoods to keep out the poor and minorities. Now we see your true colors with the NIMBY defense.

Yeah, and Democrats didn't care about it then, and don't care about it now.
Man you talk in circles

Reactions: Lar Gand