ADVERTISEMENT

Blame this on the eggheads

drubendall

Assistant Head Coach
Apr 18, 2004
And their stooge, Warren. Coaches, Every AD in the Big10 and the players want a season.

University presidents, gutless as they are, hide and will not own this dumpster fire by confessing how they voted. They took the virus as an opportunity to show sports who's really in charge. Pathetic. Get over yourself Big10. You're not the Ivy League.

https://www.outkick.com/big-ten-ads-were-unanimous-in-favor-of-playing-football-in-the-fall/

We are the Public Ivy League.

If your ever traveling on highway 81 in southern Nebraska, look me up will have a couple of beers make fun of hoosker du without mask

If your ever traveling on highway 81 in southern Nebraska, look me up will have a couple of beers make fun of hoosker du without mask

I sat in a lot of combines in that part of Nebraska when I was younger. Grandpa had a custom harvest business and we'd meet him when he came through there cause it was only a few hours away. Played in the back of a lot of grain trucks on the way to the scale in them parts to.

Reactions: Baxter48

I guess I'm just left to make fun of you for mistaking "your" for "you're." But good to see you're making plans to potentially share the virus with others. What a true patriot..

I sat in a lot of combines in that part of Nebraska when I was younger. Grandpa had a custom harvest business and we'd meet him when he came through there cause it was only a few hours away. Played in the back of a lot of grain trucks on the way to the scale in them parts to.
What town did your grandpa live in? I might have known him or knew him

What town did your grandpa live in? I might have known him or knew him

My grandpa's name was Jake Schmidt... lived in Newton KS. We ate at Ortman's in Hebron a lot. He started south and worked his way north...new machines he turned over every year, it was quite an operation, mostly immediate family at the top. My grandma made meals for the whole crew out of her class A motorhome with a full kitchen....sweet times.

Reactions: Baxter48
My grandpa's name was Jake Schmidt... lived in Newton KS. We ate at Ortman's in Hebron a lot. He started south and worked his way north...new machines he turned over every year, it was quite an operation, mostly immediate family at the top. My grandma made meals for the whole crew out of her class A motorhome with a full kitchen....sweet times.
I did hear of his name being a custom combine operator

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT