ADVERTISEMENT

Blades Flip Watch

4707895.gif

Blades showed up at his All-Star game yesterday decked out in Florida gear. Not sure it means anything, but it can't be a good sign.

Blades showed up at his All-Star game yesterday decked out in Florida gear. Not sure it means anything, but it can't be a good sign.

Currently committed to Florida. If he doesn't show up like that he gets bombarded with questions about that and it becomes a distraction and takes away the signing day surprise flip. He may well end up at Florida but I don't think what he was wearing as he arrived at a camp is necessarily an indicator that he has finalized his decision.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Currently committed to Florida. If he doesn't show up like that he gets bombarded with questions about that and it becomes a distraction and takes away the signing day surprise flip. He may well end up at Florida but I don't think what he was wearing as he arrived at a camp is necessarily an indicator that he has finalized his decision.
I agree. Plus, I just really think that some of these high profile recruits love jerking around various fan bases and messing with their heads. Lol. I would too if I were them

I agree. Plus, I just really think that some of these high profile recruits love jerking around various fan bases and messing with their heads. Lol. I would too if I were them
Don't you think you could show up and just regular street clothes?

Reactions: c3ntral08
Look at this fan base.

What happens if Gebbia shows up to some high profile event in street clothes? We celebrate the Husker cupcakes his mom serves in their home at social events.

UF no different
Is it a University of Florida event, or is it just in the state of Florida?

Those are his regular street clothes. My kid doesn't wear much other than sweats, shorts, jeans and college or pro logoed shirts.

Yah no kidding, my wife's cousins wear all kindsa D1 gear, I don't think they have any other clothes, and they are just marginal athletes in NW Iowa.

All I know is signing day can't come soon enough. Look at us. Grown men analyzing the clothing choices of a 17 year old kid. Lol. And I am as guilty as anyone.

Don't tell me this fan base has grown cold. Man, if Riley does return us to championship form, look out. Husker fans are ready to explode

emit smith wore a Nebraska hat then signed with the gaytors.
the liberalism with words some high schools recruits use,
makes union seminary sound serious.

Would be a big get for sure. But to borrow from the Beastie Boys, these Crystal Balls aren't so crystal clear.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I think we get into the top 20 if we get Blades and Lenior.

NU now leads at 76%. I think his relationship with Coach D brings him to NU

Ah yes, the percentage game. Appears to be both very specific and incredibly valid. :eek: Can you imagine being an adult and having a job where you come up with percentages to sell your product? Talk about selling snake oil.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT