ADVERTISEMENT

Black Friday - Season Tickets Buy One Get One Free (Plus a Free T-Shirt)

HuskerFan31

Administrator
Sep 10, 2006
Season tickets for 2015 Baseball will be available October 22nd!! Be sure to check for Black Friday specials, beginning at 5am November 28th. Purchase one season ticket, get one free! Black Friday special running through December 1st! Prices are $324 for club and $243 for reserved (field level, Home Run Terrace behind right field, and upper level). General admission is $162 for adults and $108 for youth/seniors. Kids 6 and under are free in GA areas, as are UNL students with a valid N card. General admission is first-come, first-served in the grass berm and picnic areas. Please note that season tickets purchased on the lower level in sections 109, 110, 111 and 112 would not be renewable for any post-season play that Nebraska may host. The Ticket Office would do all possible to reaccomodate in other locations for any games the Huskers should host. GO BIG RED!

Husker Baseball Tickets

Originally posted by HuskerFan31:
Season tickets for 2015 Baseball will be available October 22nd!! Be sure to check for Black Friday specials, beginning at 5am November 28th. Purchase one season ticket, get one free! Black Friday special running through December 1st! Prices are $324 for club and $243 for reserved (field level, Home Run Terrace behind right field, and upper level). General admission is $162 for adults and $108 for youth/seniors. Kids 6 and under are free in GA areas, as are UNL students with a valid N card. General admission is first-come, first-served in the grass berm and picnic areas. Please note that season tickets purchased on the lower level in sections 109, 110, 111 and 112 would not be renewable for any post-season play that Nebraska may host. The Ticket Office would do all possible to reaccomodate in other locations for any games the Huskers should host. GO BIG RED!
My guess is those will be held for the visitors? I'm ready for some baseball by the way!

Haha, I wish I had seen this. I would have eaten up the BOGO offer. Would be nice to have season tickets! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT