ADVERTISEMENT

Bisharat Plan B?

Yeah I think it's the other way around - Bisharat is trying to get Lamar to ASU. Bisharat never visited here.

Yah probably. I read Lamar's response as "hey man, just waiting for you to come my way". Probably snarky, since he doesn't really expect him too.

It's a package deal....to asu. Like Sean Callahan said, just follow their Twitter feed.

Not really sure how they are a package deal... I looked at Bisharat's twitter feed and he committed to Stanford on Jan 12, visited, then de-comitted from Stanford Jan. 18. Last few days he's also been getting calls from Nick Saban. I'm not really sure he's confident where he wants to go. I can understand why he would follow his friend Lamar but I'm not sure they're a package deal.

Reactions: lovetheskers
I read that as BB asking LJ if anything has changed, with LJ saying that nothing has changed. If you presume LJ is a husker, then this is good news.

Reactions: timnsun
Not really sure how they are a package deal... I looked at Bisharat's twitter feed and he committed to Stanford on Jan 12, visited, then de-comitted from Stanford Jan. 18. Last few days he's also been getting calls from Nick Saban. I'm not really sure he's confident where he wants to go. I can understand why he would follow his friend Lamar but I'm not sure they're a package deal.
Who knows what will happen, but when you are not sold on any place in particular, going with someone you know and like to play ball is as good a decision as any.

Did he ever visit here? If not I can't see how he would come to Nebraska without a visit. If he comes without ever visiting, coaches' ability to sell the program and Lamar jackson's encouragement as well are powerfully suggestive...

Reactions: NikkiSixx
You hearing good things Tim?

Not hearing anything, outside of we have the attention of a R250 guy, a definite surprise. From the sounds of social media, we're trying to get him to commit/sign Wednesday, then visit this weekend. If that's the case, I assume we made a deal where if he doesn't like his visit we'd release him from his LOI. We're in a no lose situation, hopefully Lamar Jackson's video today is Nebraska, as it seems they have some type of friendship.

Did he ever visit here? If not I can't see how he would come to Nebraska without a visit. If he comes without ever visiting, coaches' ability to sell the program and Lamar jackson's encouragement as well are powerfully suggestive...
I would agree.. if I'm in a bind where I haven't made a decision on something, I'm going to trust my friends and go with them. That makes perfect sense to me.

Bisharat's got quite an offer list. If our staff cracks that list the day before signing day, absent a visit, it would be quite a (strange) coup.

I read that as BB asking LJ if anything has changed, with LJ saying that nothing has changed. If you presume LJ is a husker, then this is good news.

Man I hope your right losing Simmons too would really put a damper at the end of recruiting.

Man I hope your right losing Simmons too would really put a damper at the end of recruiting.

I think Jackson is still in, and BB hopefully we can pique his interest enough for the gambit to work.

But BB is a high impact low probability event right now, my guess.

I think Jackson is still in, and BB hopefully we can pique his interest enough for the gambit to work.

But BB is a high impact low probability event right now, my guess.
Can you change your thread title. In no way shape or form is he a plan B. He would be a late VERY pleasant surprise but no way he's a plan B.

Reactions: headcard
Sounds like he might visit this weekend and make his decision after that.

ADVERTISEMENT