ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Busch

Yep, I like those words and that attitude. Still… can’t say I like him as a ST coach. We still have punt and kickoff returners calling for a fair catch with 10 yards of green turf ahead of them. And that has to be because that is what Busch tells them to do. It is too consistent not to be.

Busch seems to be a wash out on special teams, don’t have any idea why someone would think he’d be better on defense. We’ll wait and see, surely hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: oldjar07
It's hard to imagine our D playing any worse than they've shown so far. I'm cautiously optimistic about Saturday night.

I never thought I'd ever be excited about playing Indiana in football... but here I am. Night game. Homecoming. New interim coaches.
Let's do this!

bush-jpg.510049

For some reason we haven’t been returning kickoffs. Analytics? It was painful to watch KSU torch OU on a kickoff
That was frost. He never tried to return anything. Kicking has been much better this year. I don’t recall missing a PAT. Punts have been great. I believe Before OU we hadn’t give up one yard on punt returns. Also see more balls to thru the end zone on kickoffs.

I just think Frost never wanted returns when we were receiving because he thought only bad would happen. We tried to change that against OU a little more but it takes time to break that philosophy

Reactions: BleedRed78
Lots of us could learn a few things from Busch. Frankly I think he has the right attitude, resume and skills to lead a program.
a lot of us need to learn to stop being so impressed by pretty words and "Nebraska ties"

are you gonna think the same if Michigan drops 70 on us in a few weeks?

a lot of us need to learn to stop being so impressed by pretty words and "Nebraska ties"

are you gonna think the same if Michigan drops 70 on us in a few weeks?
I’m impressed by his attitude and accountability. Hopefully the changes he’s instituted during the bye week help.

Reactions: thall_
I disagree on the effort part. Like the attitude otherwise.

Im glad hes stepping up but he isnt a long term solution.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT