ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Tourney Day 2 Attendance: 1,751

Announced at the end of game 8.

Two-day total of 3,939.

Omaha 2014:

"Sunday’s attendance of 19,965 ranks as the largest single-game conference tournament attendance in NCAA history, and brings the five-day total to a Big Ten Tournament record 62,020. Four days of the tournament featured attendance of more than 10,000, including Wednesday (10,400) Thursday (11,756) and Saturday (12,319). The previous NCAA record for conference tournament attendance was established by Florida State and North Carolina in 2005 with a crowd of 17,860."

I see your 2014 attendance records and counter with cushioned high-back seats and plenty of room to spread out.

JK, last year's tourney was a blast (obviously having the Huskers make a run to the title game helped).

I see your 2014 attendance records and counter with cushioned high-back seats and plenty of room to spread out.

JK, last year's tourney was a blast (obviously having the Huskers make a run to the title game helped).

The cushioned high-back seats were great. I doubt I would have been able to sit right behind home plate in Omaha.

Highly likely.

Decent Iowa contingent here again today, about the same as yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT