#2 Michigan 3-2 - Eliminated
#3 Illinois 0-2 - Eliminated
#4 Minnesota 3-2 - Eliminated
#5 Nebraska 3-2
#6 Maryland 1-2 Eliminated
#7 Ohio St 4-1 - Champions
#8 Iowa 1-2 Eliminated

Last edited:
Either Michigan or Illinois will be 2 'n que tomorrow and both of them are at-large candidates. I do think that if it's Michigan who blanks they just might miss the NCAAs.

Michigan has 1 hit so far in the Big Ten Tournament. 13 innings played and 1 hit. Sounds like a scene from Major League.

Hard to believe Michigan won 13 straight.. now they have lost 6 of their last 8..

Yeah, that was a bad couple of days.
giphy.gif

Q. Do we want Michigan or Illinois for our third opponent? B/c Iowa gonna lose two in a row.

Q. Do we want Michigan or Illinois for our third opponent? B/c Iowa gonna lose two in a row.
I wanted Illinois for two reasons:

1. If a Minnesota or a 6-8 seed were to win the tourney, it would probably steal a Big Ten bid. Michigan would have been the clear choice after going 0-2.
2. The opportunity to beat all three teams to whom we lost season series would have been nice.

Michigan won, so it’s a moo point. (You know, like a cow’s opinion?)

Reactions: saluno22
I wanted Illinois for two reasons:

1. If a Minnesota or a 6-8 seed were to win the tourney, it would probably steal a Big Ten bid. Michigan would have been the clear choice after going 0-2.
2. The opportunity to beat all three teams to whom we lost season series would have been nice.

Michigan won, so it’s a moo point. (You know, like a cow’s opinion?)
Not sure what you mean in point 1 but, yeah, it's a moo point now. Winking

And the rout is on. Stick a fork in Indiana, they done.

ADVERTISEMENT