Games for Friday, May 21
Michigan State at Rutgers
Iowa at Northwestern
Maryland at Michigan
Nebraska at Indiana (7:00 PM - BTN)
Purdue at Minnesota
Penn State at Illinois

Reactions: saluno22
Maryland is back in contention and has Michigan and Indiana to end the season. That gives them a chance but here’s hoping the Terps go 3-3 in those six games.

Iowa might have started to play its way out of a regional. Again. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: Red I 73
Well looky here, a Tuesday game between Illinois and Indiana. Why was their game 'postponed' but our game was 'canceled'? How does that work?

So, for the leaders, we'll be the only one missing a game. How will that figure into the final standings?

Well looky here, a Tuesday game between Illinois and Indiana. Why was their game 'postponed' but our game was 'canceled'? How does that work?

So, for the leaders, we'll be the only one missing a game. How will that figure into the final standings?

Let’s hope it backfires and Illinois gets the W.

Reactions: donahues17
Maryland is back in contention and has Michigan and Indiana to end the season. That gives them a chance but here’s hoping the Terps go 3-3 in those six games.

Iowa might have started to play its way out of a regional. Again. Heartbreaking.
I think we want Maryland to go 4-2 (2-1 against both). They're a solid 3 games back in the loss column which means we could lose 4 of our last 7 and still be the one. But it would put Mich and Indiana further back.

I think that's unlikely tho. I think we need to take 2 from both Indiana and Mich and the conference is ours. No small task, they're good teams.

Nebraska 28-15
Maryland 28-16

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT