ADVERTISEMENT

BIG ten baseball tourney thread

Xavierthered

May 24, 2022
hey guys arrived safely in Omaha

Overcast but completely dry at present - there is a chance of rain later however and thusly they prudently postponed the early games — you can never be too cautious when dealing with Mother Nature — amirite?

I must say the tarp they have on the field is magnificent! I could stare at it for hours- even if it is dry

anyway maybe I could meet up with some of you for a few drinks - perhaps a beer with a shot of whiskey

cheers!

5af2fddbc4e04.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IowaFansR_Buffoons
hey guys arrived safely in Omaha

Overcast but completely dry at present - there is a chance of rain later however and thusly they prudently postponed the early games — you can never be too cautious when dealing with Mother Nature — amirite?

I must say the tarp they have on the field is magnificent! I could stare at it for hours- even if it is dry

anyway maybe I could meet up with some of you for a few drinks - perhaps a beer with a shot of whiskey

cheers!

5af2fddbc4e04.jpg

Did you have fun at the game? I haven’t seen any scores, how did Iowa do?
Well played game - Penn state wins 5-2
Looking forward to the rest of the games

wish you were here - but you all probably had enough losing in Omaha for the year - I see you were 0-3

why in the world were you guys playing the university of New Orleans (UNO) all the way in Omaha? Twice no less

anyway stop by and say hi if you are in the area

• Haha
Reactions: IowaFansR_Buffoons

wish you were here - but you all probably had enough losing in Omaha for the year - I see you were 0-3

why in the world were you guys playing the university of New Orleans (UNO) all the way in Omaha? Twice no less

Man, you get butthurt quick, huh? I thought you enjoyed a little good natured trolling? I'm disappointed you're just another moron.

Was there, It was only a well
played game by Penn St, Herky’s only had two hits and didn’t swing at a lot at strikes..

Big 10 pitcher of the year wasn’t sharp at all..

I did not think I would or could ever root for Iowa but today I would be perfectly content with them winning !

Reactions: baseball31ne
I am just rooting for this farce to end so I can max bet against all B1G teams in the postseason, just like our Fore Fathers intended

Reactions: SOHusker11
I am only now taking a look at the ncaa field projections and only one B1G team is expected to qualify

that is a bummer for all of my friends who love to see the non-Nebraska members of this conference publicly fail. a B1G tradition only surpassed by rampant serial molestation

Reactions: SOHusker11
I am only now taking a look at the ncaa field projections and only one B1G team is expected to qualify

that is a bummer for all of my friends who love to see the non-Nebraska members of this conference publicly fail. a B1G tradition only surpassed by rampant serial molestation

I can’t imagine being the only school in this conference who cares even the slightest bit about baseball and then not even qualifying for the conference tournament

If this falls right Maryland and Rutgers should with one of them winning the tournament getting in..

I can’t imagine being the only school in this conference who cares even the slightest bit about baseball and then not even qualifying for the conference tournament
I can't imagine refreshing this page over and over again just in hopes of making the same exact not clever, not witty remark for weeks on end

that's a lot of energy wasted - perhaps you should channel it into making the world a better place via addition by subtraction?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT