ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Baseball Tourney Thread***

Are all games on BTN?

Do I have to pay for BTN Plus?
All games are on BTN. You do have to pay for BTNPlus but don't do that. The games are streamed on BTN2GO which is free if your cable company has BTN.

BTN - Free
BTN2GO - Free
BTNPlus - Subscription

All games are on BTN. You do have to pay for BTNPlus but don't do that. The games are streamed on BTN2GO which is free if your cable company has BTN.

BTN - Free
BTN2GO - Free
BTNPlus - Subscription
Wow, good on BTN....last year only about half were on BTN (sigh)

Sowers threw to 3rd. Shoulda thrown to 2nd. Woulda got the out.

Nice play by Costes in left to end the inning and save the lead.

Maryland 4-3, T 6th.

Wow, those Maryland bats. Don't need those guys to get hot. But they are hot today.

So do we want Maryland to win? Have to feel that it would be tough to beat Indiana 4 times

So do we want Maryland to win? Have to feel that it would be tough to beat Indiana 4 times

Maryland does have the higher RPI so it would benefit us to play them if we are thinking big picture opportunity to potentially host a regional.

And coming out for the 9th. Maryland will have a well-rested bullpen for tomorrow.

And coming out for the 9th. Maryland will have a well-rested bullpen for tomorrow.
They'll go with Taylor Bloom tomorrow who is pretty decent, IMO not better than Waldron though and nothing like they have today.

OSU looks good. What sucks is if we do want to win out we will have to play those guys and beat them twice. No easy task.

Reactions: saluno22
Their 5th inning looked a lot like MSU's 6th inning against us. Michigan just couldn't buy an out until 6 runs had come across.

Our RPI is now up to 43 for those still curious only Michigan is above us who is pretty much in the tourney.

We should probably route for Ohio State to win it all to be honest.

Reactions: saluno22
That Iowa-OSU game is pretty interesting right now. Iowa went into the bottom of the 9th down 4-0 and has since made it 4-3 with a man on 1st and 2 outs. Still a tough climb but impressive none the less.

That Iowa-OSU game is pretty interesting right now. Iowa went into the bottom of the 9th down 4-0 and has since made it 4-3 with a man on 1st and 2 outs. Still a tough climb but impressive none the less.
Helluva 9th for the Hawkeyes. All those singles, wow.

Extra innings. Man, Iowa looked dead all game long. Ninth inning drama, gotta love it.

Extra innings. Man, Iowa looked dead all game long. Ninth inning drama, gotta love it.

I know I'm not supposed to say this but Iowa has been a fun to to watch in the tourney. I just appreciate good baseball being played I guess.

Reactions: donahues17
Extremely fun to watch. They understand that they could have easily been the 9 seed and are making every pitch count.

Ohio State is showing their own monumental collapse. Terrible throw by the pitcher who had the easy out. I think the have conceded this game.

No out bases loaded, B 10th. OSU doomed. Deep fly ball wins the game.

No pitching change after that leadoff walk probably had a great deal to do with them knowing that they most likely will be playing again in a few hours.

Looking like a possible Mich St-Iowa final.....not good for us.

Actually, we are above OSU in RPI and did finish better in the standings. If anything this hurts their chances and only increases ours. So Iowa or MSU win it all then it would be Minny, Michigan, and Nebraska as the other three.

Actually, we are above OSU in RPI and did finish better in the standings. If anything this hurts their chances and only increases ours. So Iowa or MSU win it all then it would be Minny, Michigan, and Nebraska as the other three.

That is if the committee picks 3 teams that didn't win the tourney... I hope your right.

That is if the committee picks 3 teams that didn't win the tourney... I hope your right.

At this point I think 4 is the safe bet for the Big Ten unless a ton of upsets happen in other conferences in the 8-12 RPI range.

I believe I saw that the Iowa player with the game-tying hit did not have any RBIs heading into that AB. Can anyone confirm?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT