ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Baseball Tourney - Game 14 #4 Maryland vs. #7 Northwestern

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
First pitch slated for 9am Eastern/8am Central.

Winner advances to play Iowa in the championship game, which will be played 40 minutes after the conclusion of Game 14.

If anyone wants to keep this thread up to date, have at it. I'll be driving home during the Sunday games.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
This kind of game drives me nuts. Underdog goes all bats alive scoring six runs in 1.1 innings including a three run bomb and chasing the other team's starter. Meanwhile, Underdog's fourth game pitcher shows up with swing 'n miss stuff.

I mean, where was this during their 24-28 season against the country's 185th SOS schedule?

It's just me but, yeah, drives me nutz.

Reactions: saluno22
NW goes to the bullpen after 6.2 innings retiring their senior pitcher who walked two, struck out nine and allowed just three hits.

TV guy reminds us that Wetherbee came to Northwestern as a band player. Decided to walk on for baseball.

This kind of game drives me nuts. Underdog goes all bats alive scoring six runs in 1.1 innings including a three run bomb and chasing the other team's starter. Meanwhile, Underdog's fourth game pitcher shows up with swing 'n miss stuff.

I mean, where was this during their 24-28 season against the country's 185th SOS schedule?

It's just me but, yeah, drives me nutz.
This game will definitely drive you to drink if you let it.

Ha! 7th inning grand slam for the Terps. 6-4 NW, two outs.

Maryland loads the bases again in the 8th, no outs. Universe righting itself?

RBI walk brings us to a 6-5 game. Still loaded, still no outs.

Ratz. Foul pop out and a DP. NW escapes. 6-5 NW.

Anxious to get a look at the championship game. If Maryland wins they'll be in their sixth game of the tourney. Iowa and NW will play their 5th game.

Any pitchers left?

Oh, and Maryland now down to their final out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT