ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Baseball Tourney - Game 10 #1 Nebraska vs.#4 Maryland (Huskers lose 8-5)

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
Game will begin 40 minutes after the conclusion of Game 9, unless that is after 10pm local time. Currently B6 at 8:05pm local.

Nebraska will be the home team.

Players are taking the field to warmup. This game is going to happen.

Good. Would not want to play 2 tomorrow
I hope we do play two tomorrow!!! :)

I see they moved the schedule around so we don't have to play Northwestern at 10:00 am after playing a game at 10:00 pm the night before. Now we will be in the second game tomorrow.

Reactions: saluno22
Interesting lineup tonight, Frazier on the bump, no Meyers at all...

I understand the thinking with not starting Meyers, but it's risky. Great idea if we win because we save him for tomorrow, terrible idea if we lose because we go out with our best pitcher on the bench.

rbFuiKK.jpg

The TV guys just said Meyers tightened up after the first game. Remember when I said this tournament was being mismanaged?

T1: Maryland
L6
Full-count walk
K looking
Single lined through left side, 2nd and 3rd, 2 out
3-run HR into LF bullpen. 3-0 MARYLAND.
F8

3-0 Maryland, mid 1

Top 1st

2 hits and 2 outs later Maryland hits a three run bomb to take the lead 3-0. I have a feeling this game may not end well. Another long shot is just short as a fly out to CF ends the damage.

The scissor lift camera has been lowered a couple of feet such that the operator's feet are about 18 inches below the top of the fence.

Bottom 1st

Leadoff HR for Altavilla! Both Mojo and Schreiber K. Miller singles up the middle. Alvarado walks. Roskam Ks swinging.

Top 2nd

A groundout to 3rd but on the pitch Ethan Frazier hurts his arm on the throw so Fisher is now in to pitch. Pop up to left. Single up the middle. Fly out to CF

It's all yours, I'll chime in with stadium-specific stuff or if there's a close play where I need clarification from someone with a TV.
Very much appreciate your work on this. Been enjoying it.

Miller gets horrible calls at the plate. High and outside is a strike?

Bottom 3rd

Leadoff single to CF for Mojo. Schreiber Ks which seems to be a theme. Miller smacks the ball off the pitcher but the unlucky bounce rolls right to SS to get the lead runner at 2nd, Ben safe at 1st on the FC. Alvarado walks. Roskam Ks because that's what we do now I guess.

Offense totally disappeared, seems like they forgot they had 2 games today.

ADVERTISEMENT