ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Baseball Tournament Tickets

Tickets go on sale 10:00 a.m. CT, Friday, February 22.

Nebraska Baseball season ticket holders were able to purchase tickets starting at 10:00 a.m. this morning.
Not a season ticket holder and live in Omaha, anyone willing to email me the code?

Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Fees are the same as last year: $4.25 flat "order processing fee", $5/ticket "facility charge", $9/ticket "service fee".

Ticket price increased from $45 last year to $50 this year.

Also, they did not have anything for sale in the upper deck (a little disappointing) or deep down the foul lines (let alone outfield, but that isn't surprising). Only sections available are 106 through 118 (dugout to dugout) with the seats immediately behind the dugouts blocked off for specific fans and much of Section 115 (above the home dugout ramp) blocked off (not sure the reason for this).

Fees are the same as last year: $4.25 flat "order processing fee", $5/ticket "facility charge", $9/ticket "service fee".

Ticket price increased from $45 last year to $50 this year.

Also, they did not have anything for sale in the upper deck (a little disappointing) or deep down the foul lines (let alone outfield, but that isn't surprising). Only sections available are 106 through 118 (dugout to dugout) with the seats immediately behind the dugouts blocked off for specific fans and much of Section 115 (above the home dugout ramp) blocked off (not sure the reason for this).
I am also disappointed at the lack of upper deck seats being available. I’ve always bought club seats because they have only been $1.00 more per game. If there are none available come Friday I won’t be pleased.

Reactions: saluno22
Non-NU season ticket holder presale opens tomorrow at 10am CST on Ticketmaster.com

Password: OMAHA

So did club-level season ticket holders get early access to club-level seats at the tourney?
I don't know that, I just bought mine. Wasn't even planning on going, but decided last minute. The CWS however, I never have to pay for tix as one of my other half's parents is on the CWS board and since they don't go very often, we get their seats which is a awesome because the board members get some of the best seats in the stadium and I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobsterMobster
I don't know that, I just bought mine. Wasn't even planning on going, but decided last minute. The CWS however, I never have to pay for tix as one of my other half's parents is on the CWS board and since they don't go very often, we get their seats which is a awesome because the board members get some of the best seats in the stadium and I'm not complaining.

Reactions: Wyldcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT