ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Baseball Tournament Scores, Day 4 Matchups

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
Tonight's late game was suspended in the Bottom of the 2nd. Here is what they announced at the stadium would be tomorrow's schedule...

Day 4 (May 28; All games on BTN)

Maryland vs. Iowa (9:00 a.m.)
Immediately followed by resumption of Michigan vs. Ohio State
Michigan State vs. Michigan/Ohio State Winner
If Necessary: Maryland vs. Iowa (If Maryland wins the first game of the day)
CORRECTION:
If Necessary: Michigan State vs. Michigan/Ohio State Winner (if Michigan/Ohio State Winner wins the first game against Michigan State) will be played Sunday at 9am with the winner playing in the 1pm championship.

NOTE: Day 3 tickets are valid tomorrow, but if it's anything like today's rescheduled games, they will only be valid until the end of the resumed game, after which time only Day 4 tickets may be used. Day 4 tickets may be used for all games. After the conclusion of the resumed game, you won't be able to scan out and re-enter with Day 3 tickets. So if you have Day 3 tickets but not Day 4 and want to catch as many games as possible, get there in time for the resumed game.

Someone please correct if there is updated info.

Last edited:
Alum-Ni, sorry if I'm stepping on your toes with this thread. Figured it would be the best way to get the info out.

NOTE: Day 3 tickets are valid tomorrow, but if it's anything like today's rescheduled games, they will only be valid until the end of the resumed game, after which time only Day 4 tickets may be used. Day 4 tickets may be used for all games. After the conclusion of the resumed game, you won't be able to scan out and re-enter with Day 3 tickets. So if you have Day 3 tickets but not Day 4 and want to catch as many games as possible, get there in time for the resumed game.

Someone please correct if there is updated info.
I'm pretty sure that's correct as that's the way it worked yesterday.

I'm fact, you can stay the whole day on your day 3 ticket, you just can't leave and reenter once the delayed game is complete

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT