ADVERTISEMENT

Big red reaction

DooBi

Sep 18, 2006
Iowa fan here but I come in peace. I called in to big red reaction tonight. Steve from Iowa.

I called because I heard Adrian Martinez press conference. I would say he was upbeat. If you didn't know the score you would think nebraska won by his tone. If he was my qb I'd be pissed that his fumble ripped my guts out but didn't seem to bother him at all.

What are your guys thoughts?

Also my apologies for being on your board. I always go to the opposing teams board before and after games to lurk and read other teams' thoughts. I never post typically though but I was blown away by your qbs attitude.

Iowa fan here but I come in peace. I called in to big red reaction tonight. Steve from Iowa.

I called because I heard Adrian Martinez press conference. I would say he was upbeat. If you didn't know the score you would think nebraska won by his tone. If he was my qb I'd be pissed that his fumble ripped my guts out but didn't seem to bother him at all.

What are your guys thoughts?

Also my apologies for being on your board. I always go to the opposing teams board before and after games to lurk and read other teams' thoughts. I never post typically though but I was blown away by your qbs attitude.
What do you expect him to say?
"Our right guard has been playing poor all day and whiffed on a block causing me to get blown up then fumble."
He ain't Frost, he's not gonna throw others under the bus in public. Poor kid needs an offensive line to even develop.

"Our right guard has been playing poor all day and whiffed on a block causing me to get blown up then fumble."
He ain't Frost, he's not gonna throw others under the bus in public. Poor kid needs an offensive line to even develop.
It’s not the words that matter. It’s the tone, as OP stated. And I agree.

Not just the press conference either. When walking to the sideline Adrian looked more like he missed the bus to campus and would have to wait 10 minutes for the next one, and less like someone who just lost a football game at the very end. Disappointed, but not pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: SWIowahawks
spot on.....

It’s not the words that matter. It’s the tone, as OP stated. And I agree.

Not just the press conference either. When walking to the sideline Adrian looked more like he missed the bus to campus and would have to wait 10 minutes for the next one, and less like someone who just lost a football game at the very end. Disappointed, but not pissed off.
If only he could summon his inner Keith.

I'm sure when martinez breaks all of tom brady's records we will understand his calm collective manners.
till then only 1 thing bad happens when you pass, it can disturb a mustaches flow

JFC...another Iowa tool?

"I come in peace...." but then proceed to dump a stupid opinion on something on which you have no insight in order to take a shot at a Nebraska player.

I'll come take a sh1t on your board then apologize for it. Such an effen' phony....

Those are my thoughts....asshat. You asked.

JFC...another Iowa tool?

"I come in peace...." but then proceed to dump a stupid opinion on something on which you have no insight in order to take a shot at a Nebraska player.

I'll come take a sh1t on your board then apologize for it. Such an effen' phony....

Those are my thoughts....asshat. You asked.
Nice. Lol

I was more talking about the way he was talking, not what he was saying. It just didn't seem to bother him. He didn't seem to be down about it at all.

I dont have the disposition to be competitive at that level obviously, but I think if I was in his place I'd either be bawling my eyes out or tearing down the podium in anger at myself. He acted like he was happy. Jmo

he's laughing because they have turned this whole thing into a joke..

the university gets a big payday from the conference, and only the old fans remember what it used to be..

it's basically a scam now.. husker football collecting retirement checks

Listen, I am not a Martinez fan but calling him a loser is just wrong. He is not winning, and his team is losing but the kid was one of the top 25 rated quarterbacks in the country as a senior.

His problem is his position coach. I feel bad for the kid. I feel for all the Husker players. They have been let down by their coaches, and football administrators.

Reactions: DooBi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT