BIG or Texas and the other 9

BIG or big 12

• BIG 10

• Big 12

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeevDan

Walk On
Nov 14, 2014
I've seen a few posters say they were in favor of returning to the Big 12 and that a lot of husker fans felt the same way. What says you?

I say I don't want to go back to the BIG XII and we ain't going back to the BIG XII. Not sure how this topic gained so much steam, but it should just die.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I say I don't want to go back to the BIG XII and we ain't going back to the BIG XII. Not sure how this topic gained so much steam, but it should just die.
I saw a few posters mention it and since it's a slow offseason I figured why not ask. I think it's only 44 days away tho

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
Thanks goodness someone posted a poll on this, because we hadn't had enough discussion on it already..

I've seen a few posters say they were in favor of returning to the Big 12 and that a lot of husker fans felt the same way. What says you?
(Once we boot Mad Cow out)

then

you are ALWAYS welcome back to our conference!
Just make sure you bring Buffalo, Tiger, Hogs & Aggys back with you!
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

Big 10 all the way. No way I would want to go back to the mess that is the Big 12.

I prefer the Big12. But when I say that I envision some fantasy land in which only the games themselves matter. Once you take in the full reality of stability, academics, cash, and the growing realization that traditions can evolve, and I don't see how anybody can really want to go back. But some are attached to their alternate realities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT