ADVERTISEMENT

BIG Officiating Corrupt

Please keep in mind that we play each other Every Year in the east. You have Wisconsin and Iowa. Be happy with your lot. You could be in the east. And if Nebraska really feels like the B1G screws them so badly they can always go back to the SW Conference. The truth is that Nebraska has never had it so good. Stop whining...
Never had is so good? Explain? You must be to young to remember past the last 10 years.

Neb plays the same divisional schedule as the other big ten west teams - the exact same
win those games

some more numbers:

-- since the big ten west was formed the divisional champion has been 34-2 within the division
-- to date, the team in the west with the best divisional only record has been the divisional champion
-- there haven't been 2 teams in the west that have finished the season tied with the best divisional record as yet

-- cross divisional games, to date, have never played a role in determining the divisional champion

win your divisional games and you will most likely win the division

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
AS much as I like what you posted, JUST WIN, we are not quite that good "yet" to beat not only the opposition AND the stripes, and calling it out before hand just makes these goons more accountable,
Do we really have to give an advantage and one in the BIG? is it to much to expect being fair?
I agree with you, but the above is a concern, as we all saw our last year in the big 12 with our 21 penalties to AM's 2

This, IMHO, I expect the BIG to go full Dan Bebe Texas ordered Officiating.

For years Nebraska had the easiest schedule in the Big 8-12 because they did not have to play Nebraska. Ohio State only appears to have an easy schedule because they do not play Ohio State. What a bunch of cry babies! If Nebraska were the Nebraska of old nobody would be crying about it now either!

Reactions: bigboxes
I don't visit other teams message boards. Can anyone tell me, are we the biggest bunch of whiners in the country or are we pretty much on par with everyone else?
I don't visit other teams message boards. Can anyone tell me, are we the biggest bunch of whiners in the country or are we pretty much on par with everyone else?

Visitor here. Not sure I can answer your question, but I can observe that Nebraska (fans and administration) has played "the victim" in two consecutive conferences. I haven't seen other schools or fanbases so consistently convinced that the conference(s) they belong to have it out for them. I don't think it would be any different in the SEC. That seems to signal a problem. At some point a school's gotta learn to play nice in a conference or have the guts to go it alone.

great view of a ball not in possession of the receiver. Hope you aren’t an attorney with those evidentiary skills.

Just giving a picture of the play in question. I know a still image doesn’t prove anything. Here’s the video. Audio's a little behind, but it's indisputable. Takes two steps with possession and has it when his knee hits. Announcers agree. You guys benefited from some home cookin' on that one and the flag they picked up on the targeting right after. 2:15:50

Last edited:
Just giving a picture of the play in question. I know a still image doesn’t prove anything. Here’s the video. Audio's a little behind, but it's indisputable. Takes two steps with possession and has it when his knee hits. Announcers agree. You guys benefited from some home cookin' on that one and the flag they picked up on the targeting right after. 2:15:50

close calls go either way. it's our fault for playing close games against perpetual middle-feeders like iowa. these calls would have zero impact in blowouts.

Reactions: hedonistimpulse
As much as Nebraska fans are whining, it pails in comparison to the Democrats... “If we don’t get our way we’re gonna pack the Supreme Court... we’re gonna name DC and Puerto Rico as 2 more states so that we can get more democratic leaning states... we’re gonna do away with the electoral college...” wah, wah, wah!

Sorry for the political post, but my goodness what a bunch of crybabies, even more than husker fans!

doesn't matter what you or the announcers think on the non catch.

On the "targeting" call why did your receiver grab the left side of his helmet when he was hit on the right side of his body? ha ha ha ha

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Sorry for the political post, but my goodness what a bunch of crybabies, even more than husker fans!

Are you really sorry? Your little pout fest had absolutely nothing to do with the thread. You just had to have a good cry.

Are you really sorry? Your little pout fest had absolutely nothing to do with the thread. You just had to have a good cry.
As you can see, I’m not whining in this thread at all. I haven’t said anything about how unfair things are in the B1G. Nowhere have I said anything of the sort. Show me otherwise.

Since this is a whiny thread, I thought it somewhat fitting, however, to point out all the crying by Democrats that is going on right now. And you think that is me pouting? Really?

What it is is me making fun of Democrats. It’s truly amazing to me how dense you really are, not just in this thread either.

Again, your next response to this post should be you quoting me whining about the huskers. Good luck.

If the fix is in, the suspect blindside block penalty on Mike Williams doesn't occur about half a minute of game time prior to the drop and Iowa never gets the ball back.

Dez Bryant, Jesse James, and Calvin Johnson share their sympathies, however.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT