Big Nothing Burger on BLM

RatTailGuy

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 19, 2022

Hawkins63

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 29, 2018
This board needs some new topics. Same regurgitated crap every day. We get it. You cheat on your taxes and your upset.

• Haha
Reactions: GBRx5

RatTailGuy

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 19, 2022
This board needs some new topics. Same regurgitated crap every day. We get it. You cheat on your taxes and your upset.
Bro, even if you and every Jo Schmo did it would pale to the corruption and give/backs/tax breaks the people
Who need it the least In this country get.(rich/elite/big corporations)

Your lost a total dips shit.

No hope for you.

Who cheers on and wants more government in sight and taking money from families that have little?

You a real champion/winner let me tell you.

Big win, go get a T shirt to commensurate you celebrating the government wanting complete control.

Low IQ here has nothing to do with education level.

Stupid is stupid and that’s you.

corvettez06

Senior
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2007
Omaha
Trump supporters will definitely be killing people in the future and I will probably just post all the articles ITT. Sad. Can't do much to stop it. Thanks for sharing the article, OP.

Yeah, sucks but Trump folks don't care so you just hope they don't kill us or anyone we know. :(
Whats wrong with your mind?. Going forward everyone on this board needs to know Scope is reaching out and needs help. Dude/Scope PM me and I will help the best I can. No BS talk let me know.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Do you understand what a pain in the ass it is if your name gets pulled in a random audit?

Latest posts