ADVERTISEMENT

BIG mayors sticking their noses into football

You obviously get your NPC programming (i.e., "news") from the alphabet networks if you actually believe the BS you just typed.

"takes the word of Putin over our intel folks"? Be specific. Are you referring to the bogus claim that the Russians (Russia, Russia, Russia) had put a bounty on the heads of US soldiers? The claim that our intel found not credible?

"sucks up to Kim..."? I'm sure you've never heard the term "speak softly, but carry a big stick". Unlike Obama, who was all bark and no bite, President Trump has enacted further sanctions against N Korea, passed an E.O. to freeze assets of businesses that dealt w/ N Korea, and encouraged China and Russia to enact their own sanctions against N Korea.

As is all too common with those on the Left, you get caught up in the talk (or ideas) and care nothing about the actual actions or end results.

The worst thing Obama did? Now that's one HUGE list, but I suppose the absolute worst was his, and his cronies, attempted coup against our duly elected president. If we had an actual press even you NPCs wouldn't be able to ignore what's likely the biggest political scandal in our country's history.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/obama-bowing-1024x784.jpg
Incorrect.

My comment about Trump and our intel people is when Trump said that he had no reason to doubt Putin's denial about Russia meddling in the election, despite every US intel service saying they did. An that statement came from Trump's mouth, not the media.

Get a clue.

i would expect no less from Russia, Iran, China, etc, et, etc. they are natural enemies. They & others will always try to stick us. Why spend millions on the obvious? We have always been the “ugly American” the Wild West cowboy while they remain aloof & hateful to us. Piss on ‘em, it won’t cost millions upon millions. Piss on ‘em, keep on truckin and take care of us. No more help, no more American blood for these assholes. You want help, you pay.
USA # 1 !

Reactions: Sinomatic
That isn’t what it says....

Interpretation
Individual NPIs, including school closure, workplace closure, public events ban, ban on gatherings of more than ten people, requirements to stay at home, and internal movement limits, are associated with reduced transmission of SARS-CoV-2, but the effect of introducing and lifting these NPIs is delayed by 1–3 weeks, with this delay being longer when lifting NPIs. These findings provide additional evidence that can inform policy-maker decisions on the timing of introducing and lifting different NPIs, although R should be interpreted in the context of its known limitations.
I didn't mean to give the impression that's what it says. That was my own comment.

Honestly it's a modeling study so it's likely garbage.

My point remains, open everything, do it now.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Hmm?

Per Wikipedia:

In August 2018, McRaven expressed support for former CIA Director John O. Brennan, whose security clearance had recently been revoked by the Trump Administration. He authored an open letter to President Donald Trump in The Washington Post entitled "Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President", in which he affirmed his regard for Brennan, his former colleague, and offered criticism of the decisions and personal behavior of President Trump.[29] McRaven said of Brennan, "He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question ... except by those who don't know him." Upon the February 2020 dismissal by the president of Joseph Maguire for having briefed congressional intelligence committee members about emerging evidence of foreign efforts to interfere in the 2020 presidential election, McRaven authored a guest editorial in The Washington Post in which he declared that, "As Americans, we should be frightened — deeply afraid for the future of the nation. When good men and women can’t speak the truth, when facts are inconvenient, when integrity and character no longer matter, when presidential ego and self-preservation are more important than national security — then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil."
So, according to McRaven John Brennan is the epitome of integrity? Seems like a vendetta to me. McRaven needs to do some soul searching. In addition, we hear very little from McRaven while Twitter continues to suppress The New York Posts Twitter account. I mean when the facts are inconvenient then there is nothing left to stop the triumph of evil it's probably time to step up - right Admiral?

Per The Guardian:
As reports emerged Thursday that an internal investigation by the Central Intelligence Agency’s inspector general found that the CIA “improperly” spied on US Senate staffers when researching the CIA’s dark history of torture, it was hard to conclude anything but the obvious: John Brennan blatantly lied to the American public. Again.
Keyword there is AGAIN.

Per The New York Post:
The newly released notes from Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, indicate that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 28 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

THIS IS THE BIGGER STORY. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice But you will barely see it on the new Jeffrey Toobin CNN channel.
Transcripts declassified recently and made available to the public make it abundantly clear that Obama, Biden, Brennan and Comey were all actively inolved in a conspiracy to illegally surveil Trump and other U.S. citizens using falsified information to obtain a FISA warrant. What is also clear from the information is that Comey himself has said that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians. The FBI and the Obama administration used falsified documents and testimony to destroy a political opponent Flynn via a perjury trap.

well except that policy isnt necessarily what's keeping people from going to the doctor. People are CHOOSING to not go to the doctor themselves in most instances. Everything that happens is not because of a political choice. Most of the time its human psyche
Gee. I wonder who is making them afraid to go to the Dr? It couldn't be the left and Saint Fauci.

ADVERTISEMENT