ADVERTISEMENT

BIG mayors sticking their noses into football

Did I say that? Liberals might or might not be more tolerant, but they're smart enough to realize that calling people "bitch" or "retard" is a bad look.

Please tell me it's not news to you that this will offend more people than it attracts...
Right. They take the high road by calling conservatives racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobes. I see how it works. Hell, even Kamala found a way to paint Joe as being at least two of those... before she decided to be his running mate.

https://www.klkntv.com/big-ten-mayors-send-letter-asking-for-more-covid-19-preventive-measures/

they want game decisions based on the community’s positivity rate If that’s the case Nebraska won’t have a home game.
For me it just represents another failure on the part of Warren.

I am reasonably sure the medical boys in the big ten took the communities into consideration and a competent Commissioner would keep communities in the loop. His inability to anticipate and communicate is just unbelievable.

Since they aren't allowing big crowds into the stadiums and the players&staff and everyone involved is tested out the wazou, I think the mayors should shut the hell up. Starting to feel chafed from these people.

Right. They take the high road by calling conservatives racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobes. I see how it works. Hell, even Kamala found a way to paint Joe as being at least two of those... before she decided to be his running mate.

How about this: you tell me what word you’d like to use to describe a party full of guys rushing to defend someone calling people “bitch” and “retard”.

I don’t really give two shits if you think you’re being held to a double standard (you’re not). The simple fact is that you’re losing because you keep justifying behavior that most people can’t stand.

Reactions: I M HIPPY
If less and less people are dying, and hospitals are not being overrun, why are businesses limited and sporting events shut down?

Florida has been open for almost 4 weeks and they have not experienced an increase in cases larger than anywhere else. Beaches are busy, bars and restaurants open and full.

Things are not adding up from the "public health officials "

How about this: you tell me what word you’d like to use to describe a party full of guys rushing to defend someone calling people “bitch” and “retard”.

I don’t really give two shits if you think you’re being held to a double standard (you’re not). The simple fact is that you’re losing because you keep justifying behavior that most people can’t stand.

Everyone focuses on the "white power" but nobody cares about the lady saying "**** Trump" right in the face of someone else.

I'd like to know where a libtard, astonished by a lack of more pc, nuanced, approach gets off generalizing 100s of millions of Americans.

What amuses me is you going off on someone using the word retard but laughing off the Trump-hating comedian with a severed head of the president.

The irony is incredible.

I’m glad you’re satisfied with being amused, because whining about fairness sure doesn’t seem to be helping your cause.

You winning: “yeah, calling people a retard is over the line. hope you don’t think we’re all like that guy”

You losing: “I’m gonna go ahead and ride with the guy calling liberals retards because of Kathy Griffin”

Get it?

Totally bud. The party that thinks images like this are ok and screams "impeach the motherf*cker" know all about what is a bad look.

That's why they picked a candidate who sniffs young girls and feels them up.

Breaking911-5-30-17.jpg
I don't think that's Trump, I think that's her. It looks just like her, crooked nose and everything. If I was her, I'd hate myself too, but nobody should be lopping their own head off.

Reactions: bshirt73
I'd like to know where a libtard, astonished by a lack of more pc, nuanced, approach gets off generalizing 100s of millions of Americans.

So your argument is... maybe there ARE some Republicans who would be willing to admit that you’re disgusting? Ok, I’ll concede.

Dumbass.

I’m glad you’re satisfied with being amused, because whining about fairness sure doesn’t seem to be helping your cause.

You winning: “yeah, calling people a retard is over the line. hope you don’t think we’re all like that guy”

You losing: “I’m gonna go ahead and ride with the guy calling liberals retards because of Kathy Griffin”

Get it?
See @timnsun it's not enough to just make your point, if you don't actively side with the woke, pc, commies "you losing."

Sounds a lot like the critical race theory and anti-racist garbage.

Rod, thanks for this bud.

See @timnsun it's not enough to just make your point, if you don't actively side with the woke, pc, commies "you losing."

Sounds a lot like the critical race theory and anti-racist garbage.

Rod, thanks for this bud.

I didn’t realize that you’d rather try to win an argument about the moral superiority of calling people retards and lose an election, rather than the reverse 🤷‍♂️

Or have you not seen a poll lately?

I’m not justifying shit. I too think the language you called out isn’t constructive. What I am saying is that your hypocracy is laughable.

Further, there absolutely is a double standard. If you can’t see that you’ve been blinded by your own bias.

I’m done. Have a nice day.

I didn’t realize that you’d rather try to win an argument about the moral superiority of calling people retards and lose an election, rather than the reverse 🤷‍♂️

Or have you not seen a poll lately?
I'm sure we're just scaping the surface on things you didn't realize.

Reactions: dinglefritz
What happened the last time we were told to focus on the polls. I forgot and could use a reminder
The polls were further off in 2012 than in 2016.

Get it?
Sorry, thought you were smarter... let me dumb it down for you.

You’re losing your crap at the guy who uses words like retard.

You’re also ok with Kathy Griffin presenting a severed head of the president (I haven’t seen a single post saying otherwise).

I called it irony before, but as @tdierberger rightly said, hypocrisy Is a better word to use.

Sorry, thought you were smarter... let me dumb it down for you.

You’re losing your crap at the guy who uses words like retard.

You’re also ok with Kathy Griffin presenting a severed head of the president (I haven’t seen a single post saying otherwise).

I called it irony before, but as @tdierberger rightly said, hypocrisy Is a better word to use.

If you would uncross your eyes for just a second: I made no moral judgement whatsoever. I'm merely pointing out that you've made a stupid tactical decision to die on a hill with the guy who calls people bitches and retards.

But please, continue dragging Kathy Griffin into this discussion. I'm sure that's going to make sense to a lot of people in the middle.

If you would uncross your eyes for just a second: I made no moral judgement whatsoever. I'm merely pointing out that you've made a stupid tactical decision to die on a hill with the guy who calls people bitches and retards.

But please, continue dragging Kathy Griffin into this discussion. I'm sure that's going to make sense to a lot of people in the middle.
I did nothing different from you. I merely pointed out bad behavior, as did you.

As has already been stated by others, the name calling goes across the aisles. If you think the name calling from your side is better, good for you. But here’s a newsflash for ya... as a Christian, I don’t much appreciate being called a bigot, racist, hate-filled person. And I suspect plenty in the middle feel the same way.

I guess we both have blinders on, huh? But only one of us will seemingly admit this...

Last edited:
I did nothing different from you. I merely pointed out bad behavior, as did you.

As has already been stated by others, the name calling goes across the aisles. If you think the name calling from your side is better, good for you. But here’s a newsflash for ya... as a Christian, I don’t much appreciate being called a bigot, racist, hate-filled person. And I suspect plenty in the middle feel the same way.

I guess we both have blinders on, huh? But only one of us is will seemingly admit this...

I don't know if I can put this any other way: I'm not interested in pointing out "bad" behavior, and frankly I don't care at all about your feelings.

The point is that Republicans (not Democrats) have a perception problem that's going to cost them immensely, and so you should - if you care at all about the social or economic consequences of politics - do something to fix it beyond crying about whatever nonsense Kathy Griffin is up to.

I don't know if I can put this any other way: I'm not interested in pointing out "bad" behavior, and frankly I don't care at all about your feelings.

The point is that Republicans (not Democrats) have a perception problem that's going to cost them immensely, and so you should - if you care at all about the social or economic consequences of politics - do something to fix it beyond crying about whatever nonsense Kathy Griffin is up to.
I totally agree that there is a perception problem for the Republicans… I laugh that you believe that the Democrats don’t have a perception problem.

Tell you what… Since you want me to fix this, I will drop an email to President Trump and ask him to tone it down. Deal?

AGREED! Leave the administration of the cities to the well-known football coaches! Finally, someone figured out how to get us out of this mess. I can't think of a better informed, Christian, hard-working. valuing hard work and out working them and without question, blaming ourselves for not coaching them up, and having to get better and wanting it and whatnot group of folks to whip our crumbling (blue cities) or THRIVING (red cities, YEAH!) into shape or into best shape of their lives. From now on, college FB head coaches should also be given Mayoral/City Manager responsibilities.
facking snowflake

I hesitate to wade back in, but here goes... do you think this perception is accurate? Are republicans/conservatives, on the whole, racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes? If your answer is no, why is the perception there? I know my answer to that question, but I’d like to hear yours.

I assume you're not generalizing a group that constitutes roughly half the country.

Edit:After looking, I see that the actual percentage of republican and democrat are both less than 30%. Independent is around 40%. My point remains.

Everyone focuses on the "white power" but nobody cares about the lady saying "**** Trump" right in the face of someone else.

That might be because people chanting "white power" is a connection to white supremacy, i.e. the view that EVERYONE that is not white is inferior, or should be deported, or killed, or something along that spectrum.

Someone screaming "f*** Trump" or "f*** Biden" in terms of an individual person is merely one person's opinion of another based on that person's personality or character traits, or perceptions thereof.

Yes, in my view, the former is worse than the latter.

I hesitate to wade back in, but here goes... do you think this perception is accurate? Are republicans/conservatives, on the whole, racist, sexist, bigoted homophobes? If your answer is no, why is the perception there? I know my answer to that question, but I’d like to hear yours.

I assume you're not generalizing a group that constitutes roughly half the country.

Edit:After looking, I see that the actual percentage of republican and democrat are both less than 30%. Independent is around 40%. My point remains.
Is the perception of Democrats/liberals very accurate?

My parents are voting for Biden. So is most of my extended family. I decided to. None of us are latte-sipping snowflakes or violent, anarchist rioters/ looters. Several of us are gun owners.

My parents are voting for Biden. So is most of my extended family. I decided to. None of us are latte-sipping snowflakes or violent, anarchist rioters/ looters. Several of us are gun owners.
It’s unfortunate that perception seems to be as big of a part of the discussion as it is. I am infinitely more concerned with policy than a popularity contest. Unfortunately, Trump has painted a massive bullseye on his back by being such a loud mouth, and in the process, allowed liberals/democrats to make this election all about something that ultimately should be far less important than what the administration is actually doing. Seriously, Biden doesn’t even come out of his basement anymore, and when he does, he deflects any attempt to glean anything meaningful from him.

Everyone knows Trump is a loose cannon. And you can debate about negative effect he has as a leader. But it’s unfortunate that it seems like this election is being decided by an intense hatred that is derived primarily from perception and seems to have little to do with policy.

None of my business, but I assume you’re comfortable with what we know of the policy of a Biden/Harris ticket? Personally, I am scared as hell by the direction of the Democratic Party.

So your answer is to virtue signal moral superiority to one up the media until they give the right a fair shake, which they'll never do, because a handful of retards in New York drive the perception. Naww I'm good.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker

Mental illness comes in many forms. It's inaccurate and unfair to describe all Dims/Libs/Leftists as snowflakes or KLANTIFA types. Many sufferers actually look like your everyday normal person. Those are the ones I worry about most. At least the snowflakes/KLANTIFA understand and embrace who they are and telegraph their mental challenges to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT