ADVERTISEMENT

BIG D

ravensk

Oct 9, 2007
This is the only reason teams can't win against BIG teams, BIG teams actually play D. Alabama will go down as well as will Stanford. Im drunk, its new years eve eve, but seriously the BIG are the only ones who play D

Dude, have you watched Alabama play Defense this year? Could be the most powerful front seven in Division I. I hope MSU get them, but not betting my life on it.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Cant agree with you. Alabama D is a collection of studs and play physical and fast. I dont think for a second the BIG is supeeior in overall D to the rest of the country.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
This is the only reason teams can't win against BIG teams, BIG teams actually play D. Alabama will go down as well as will Stanford. Im drunk, its new years eve eve, but seriously the BIG are the only ones who play D

The B1G is shoulder to shoulder with the SEC. Last years bowl game results coupled with this years so far has bore that out. I'm very excited to see Sparty go up against Bama. Everyone was talking about Ohio State and it's dominance. But if Michigan State has a good game and can win it all against the Oklahoma/Clemson winner the B1G will stand alone atop college football.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT