ADVERTISEMENT

BIG Boy Football About to Start!

Gotta think that seals it. Tough to throw the ball downfield when the Buckeye DBs can maul receivers as much as they want. They don’t need help to dominate the BIG, but they get it anyway.

Gotta think that seals it. Tough to throw the ball downfield when the Buckeye DBs can maul receivers as much as they want. They don’t need help to dominate the BIG, but they get it anyway.
be nice to get one more from ohiost for those of us still invested :)

Reactions: K_Y_E

Checks username

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
Geezus, you'd think Minny could hold OSU down a drive here, the Gopher defense should be fresh as they've only been on the field 17 minutes. Just too much octane on the Buckeye offense.

It’s fun watching these guys play. It makes me irate that Frost is probably getting hammered at a bar right now, particularly given the ridiculous comedy of errors he puts on the field.

Not a fan of the targeting rule but if driving the crown of your helmet through someone’s ear hole isn’t penalized, just go over and lick Ryan Day’s butt all the way clean. Jesus H. Christ.
It definitely would have been targeting if that was our Defense.

Not a fan of the targeting rule but if driving the crown of your helmet through someone’s ear hole isn’t penalized, just go over and lick Ryan Day’s butt all the way clean, ref. Jesus H. Christ.
Yeah, if that defender had an N on his helmet he'd be in the shower already. That's a fact.

Reactions: bigboxes
I saw a good game tonight between two pretty good teams. Minnesota played a good game, nothing to hang their heads about. OSU is good, but beatable, not by Nebraska, but beatable.

That’s beyond ridiculous they wouldn’t call the targeting.
I didn’t watch the whole game, but there was an obvious pass interference that was let go also and the other one that was ‘meh maybe’

tOSU needs to shore up their defense, but in 21 minutes of possession time they put up nearly 500 yards and a lot of points. Going to be a disaster day for Nebraska when the Bucks play them.

ADVERTISEMENT