ADVERTISEMENT

BIG Boy Football About to Start!

Probably be close at first, but OSU will run away at the end I think.

Can we forfeit the Ohio St. game? Good lord they are gonna beat us to death.

It’s really depressing to watch tOSU play and know that we used to be able to do that.

Can we forfeit the Ohio St. game? Good lord they are gonna beat us to death.
I feel a food poisoning outbreak coming that week for the Huskers. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Reactions: K_Y_E
That was a nice ball, confidently put it where the receiver could make a play on it.

100% chance Martinez pulls that ball down, takes off, tackled for -3, settle for a field goal.

How come Minnesota transfer WRs can learn the playbook over one offseason? That’s not allowed
We'll find out soon when our most talented WR's enter the portal again and contribute somewhere else next year.

As I’m sitting here watching two teams that will dominate us like a character in a bondage flick, I can’t help but wonder what could have been had we not fired Solich. Or hired Frost. I want nice things too.

• Haha
Reactions: studed
As I’m sitting here watching two teams that will dominate us like a character in a bondage flick, I can’t help but wonder what could have been had we not fired Solich. Or hired Frost. I want nice things too.
Solich proved he wasn’t going to be able to win the games that mattered. Same with Pelini.

Frost had a great resume and was worthy of getting the job. Unfortunately we’re finding out Frost is incapable of winning ANY games.

If you loved what Minnesota just did right there...that is what Jeff Monken would bring to Nebraska.

Gotta like a team that's fundamentally sound and has an identity. It'll keep them in the game until the talent takes over but at least PJ knows how to put the ball into the hands of his best players. N would be down by 28 by now..

ADVERTISEMENT