Big Balls Biden making a speech in North Carolina

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Only 39% of the adults have got vaccinated in that state. One of the lowest in the country. So Biden and his staff are going across the country trying to encourage people to get vaccinated as 600,000 are dead from this disease. The Delta variance is becoming a real threat in this country.. Please protect yourself.

Reactions: capt'n caveman

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Red States don't care about life
united-states.jpg

Reactions: capt'n caveman

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Red States don't care about life
united-states.jpg
Do you even care about what you posted is completely false?

Do you care about your body your choice? I think you change your views all the time it seems.

If you look at their dashboard it's pretty obvious the Republicans aren't the main anti-vaxxers in the state.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Do you even care about what you posted is completely false?

Do you care about your body your choice? I think you change your views all the time it seems.

If you look at their dashboard it's pretty obvious the Republicans aren't the main anti-vaxxers in the state.
this is from the Mayo clinic tracking of COVID vaccines so I would take their word on it. Except its not your body your choice, because your bad decisions can make your body a mass killing machine. Who are the anti-vaxxers then? It is definitely republicans who are turning community health into a cultural war thing and get lied to all day long by people on FOX news who all are vaccinated but won't admit because they don't want to offend you cultural warriors.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
this is from the Mayo clinic tracking of COVID vaccines so I would take their word on it. Except its not your body your choice, because your bad decisions can make your body a mass killing machine. Who are the anti-vaxxers then? It is definitely republicans who are turning community health into a cultural war thing and get lied to all day long by people on FOX news who all are vaccinated but won't admit because they don't want to offend you cultural warriors.
Sorry the link didn't go through

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard/vaccinations

When it includes all programs and fully vaccinated NC shows this on their state dashboard:

Asian or Pacific Islander-53%
White-40%
Black-31%
American Indian/Alaskan-19%

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.
Only 39% of the adults have got vaccinated in that state. One of the lowest in the country. So Biden and his staff are going across the country trying to encourage people to get vaccinated as 600,000 are dead from this disease. The Delta variance is becoming a real threat in this country.. Please protect yourself.
f biden